Grand Theft Auto VI (GTA 6)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
BREAKING: New GTA 6 details revealed by Bloomberg
  • Focus on playable Latina female protagonist
  • Will take place in a fictional Miami (à la Vice City)
  • New cities will be added over time
  • Game world remains large with more interior locations than any other GTA game

Reactions: Billy Talent
Quite a bit of test footage has leaked online (check Twitter if you're desperate to see it). I won't be posting it here for safety reasons, and suggest others avoid doing the same for now.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Busted-GTAVC.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth
Can’t f**king wait to return back to Vice City!

Great to see Vice City back, I hope they have a lot of 80s music and the like

Wonder what the collectors edition will give us, the one for GTAV was a little lacklustre.

Great to see Vice City back, I hope they have a lot of 80s music and the like

Wonder what the collectors edition will give us, the one for GTAV was a little lacklustre.

Rockstar not that big on Collector's Editions though. Even with RDR2, I believe they released the Collector's Box post release without the game. And it was nothing to really write about, just a bunch of cardboard and paper.

Rockstar not that big on Collector's Editions though. Even with RDR2, I believe they released the Collector's Box post release without the game. And it was nothing to really write about, just a bunch of cardboard and paper.

I thought the RDR2 Box was pretty awesome in my opinion, lots of goodies to go through

I think the only reason they separated it from the game because on the Rockstar warehouse you could choose the limited edition of the game for the platform of your choice. If you added the prices together it worked out what you would have paid anyway, hell I think it ended up being a little bit cheaper of some of the collectors editions you can get today.