Grease Collection (4K & 2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 23rd , 2018
Purchase link: 4K+2D - 2D (pre-order Thursday March 29 at around midday UK time)
Price: £19.99 (4K+2D) - £15.99 (2D)

Grease 1 (4K+2D) - Grease 1 & 2 (2D)
4K.jpg
BD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually looks decent. Especially with the magnets removed.

Will pick this up when it hits £10

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Haha, only just opened it up. Glossy and embossed....

View attachment 370437

Awesome!!:cigar: This turn out to be exactly as I was hoping for
rock.gif
rock.gif
...heck, even the pink color is rich and no sign of bare metal (except the title, but I don´t mind that) for once NOT missed opprtunity :cigar: Im glad I picked this up and should get my copy next week.

Thanks for the photo buddy

• Thanks
Reactions: lights and Stygian
Thanks for the pics, it does look good. Hopefully 4k will be dispatched this week.

Although I’m not a fan of the movie, definitely not my cup of tea, it’s good to see an attractive finish on a steelbook for a change, even better than most recent premium releases!

Yep nice Steelbook, not sure if I should decorate it with the magnets though .....

The magnets that came with mine were a pain to remove. The cutting tool hadn't gone far enough through the sheet so I only did one as a test. They're thicker than the debossed area so stick out slightly anyway, and I wouldn't say mine were very magnetic either. I think I'll just leave it blank.

I'm still not sure why the discs are on the left instead of the right. The image on the J-card shows them that way so it was clearly intentional.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
No Grease live with UK release correct?
The magnets that came with mine were a pain to remove. The cutting tool hadn't gone far enough through the sheet so I only did one as a test. They're thicker than the debossed area so stick out slightly anyway, and I wouldn't say mine were very magnetic either. I think I'll just leave it blank.

I'm still not sure why the discs are on the left instead of the right. The image on the J-card shows them that way so it was clearly intentional.

They are on that side so it looks like a real locker, if you notice the inside art there is a leather jacket hung up and stickers on the back, so its just part of the design.

No Grease live with UK release correct?

Correct, just Grease and Grease 2.