Greenland (Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

Dec 13, 2018
Release date: December 5, 2020
Purchase links: FNAC - Amazon FR
Price: €24.99

Greenland-Le-dernier-refuge-Steelbook-Edition-Limitee-Blu-ray.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kingkarl1967
Looks a fairly decent disaster film this to be fair ..... Deep Impact on steriods.
Hope we get a steel here in the UK.
It skipped cinema's due to covid and going to streaming straight off the bat shortly.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I actually saw it last weekend and its not half bad. Maybe i had my expectations too low but it turned out to be fairly intense and more of a chase thriller than a full-on disaster movie and it played pretty straight and serious until the final act i would say, when it really pushes the silliness.

Reactions: Hereticz
I got this today, so so Steelbook considering is metropolitan but oh well, I really wanna see this hopefully I like it lol
Same here. Got mine during the week. Steelbook OK, but the trailer looks awesome. Will watch it over the next week.

Did yours travel internationally in a card envelope? I couldn't believe mine arrived without a scratch.

Reactions: Scraggy and tono06
I'm not going drinking with Butler..., end of the world at the end of the night? There's a pattern here...

Hadn't heard about this and am shocked to suddenly read some good reviews. Hope to catch it soon.

Reactions: BluSteel2012