Mondo Gremlins 2 by Rhys Cooper

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
GREMLINS 2 by Rhys Cooper. We've had a lot of fun with the GREMLINS title over the years, from posters to screenings to apparel, and we're thrilled to add another fantastic print from Rhys into the mix. Check out his GREMLINS poster from 2009.

Gremlins 2 by Rhys Cooper. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 300. Printed by Seizure Palace. $45

1.jpg

Gremlins 2 by Rhys Cooper. 24"x36" screen print with glow-in-the-dark layer. Hand numbered. Edition of 130. Printed by Seizure Palace. $65

2.jpg

Available Thursday February 19 at a random time at Mondo

Reactions: justboy
unless I am missing something I do not see gizmo, unless the shadow on the right about 1/4 of the way down is him.

That said this is freaking sweet. I might have to batten down the hatches and go after this. I like the regular one has the map of Manhattan, but I love how the variant has the rules on the bottom. You can spend a while staring at it at the same time I am not 100% sure this would go well with my decor

@kaw @White Rat @kryptonite going for it?

unless I am missing something I do not see gizmo, unless the shadow on the right about 1/4 of the way down is him.

That said this is freaking sweet. I might have to batten down the hatches and go after this. I like the regular one has the map of Manhattan, but I love how the variant has the rules on the bottom. You can spend a while staring at it at the same time I am not 100% sure this would go well with my decor

I think the variant still has the map, though it's obscured by the electric Germlin.
I agree that the rules make the variant the better of the two.
While it looks great, I'm going to pass this up. There's little chance I would ever frame it.

something wonky happened on the hompage, i refreshed but did not allow me to select anything so i went into the posters section and added them, however by then the variant was gone.

I was able to get the regular

I like the homepage cause it has the quick add to cart but it seems to have failed me, anyone who usually gets the variant want to chime in on what you do?

well these are very slow gremlins and usps has not updated the tracking information since Friaday...

@mllNY, this one is bad-ass in person! IMO, the best print that came out of Mondo in while. The metalics shine nicely too. I was very happy with it when I unrolled it. Now I am considering obtaining the first one by Cooper. But that boy is pricey. Will see.