Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 20, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.es
Price: €15.50

81hjYWAQnrL__SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these g2 size? They look a little big. Never ordered from amazon Spain. I know amazon France have g1 sizes.
Are these likely to be released elsewhere or uk ?

Are these g2 size? They look a little big. Never ordered from amazon Spain. I know amazon France have g1 sizes.
Are these likely to be released elsewhere or uk ?
I don't think anyone's sure whether they're G1 or G2 yet. I'm guessing they'll be silver/bare metal though. I'm hoping they'll appear in other countries with English text... especially the Batman and Superman anthologies!

I don't think anyone's sure whether they're G1 or G2 yet. I'm guessing they'll be silver/bare metal though. I'm hoping they'll appear in other countries with English text... especially the Batman and Superman anthologies!

I got caught out a few years ago with the Spanish releases of the "Jurassic Park", "Back to the Future", "The Mummy" and "Mission Impossible" trilogies. All turned out to be Stickerbooks with the titles in Spanish!

These new ones look to be actual Steelbooks but I'd agree with you that the images indicate a silver or bare metal finish.

Caveat emptor!

I have just asked amazon.es if they have any info wether this is G1 or G2 size but they say the manufacturer did not give any info about this :/