Thunder Bay
Release date: 3rd December 2014
Price: ¥4,199
ORDER: Amazon

Limited to 3000 copies.

Gremlins.png

Gremlins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated OP. It looks like this comes with quite a few different cards for covers. It's also the first 3 disc Frame I have seen. I am tempted but it's a bit steep!

cool idea and i really like the design, but even thou there is no market like for steelbooks i think demanding 30€+ already is too much oO

added to master list

Last edited:
Reactions: Maccadinho25
Sod it gonna pre order this - id presume the films will be region free?

Also any tips on ordering from Amazon Japan? I pre pay import fees etc but should i go for gift wrapping etc for extra protection? Thanks

Sod it gonna pre order this - id presume the films will be region free?

Also any tips on ordering from Amazon Japan? I pre pay import fees etc but should i go for gift wrapping etc for extra protection? Thanks
This is from Warner so should be region free. I would pay the extra for the gift wrap, they usually put it in a larger box so it's worth it for the extra protection.:thumbs:

Reactions: Maccadinho25
Arrived today - exactly as the picture on Amazon. very nice but no blu ray logo on the case which is strange!

3 discs, with two being placed on a single, bigger spindle but i got stung my customs even though i pre paid so ive contacted Amazon to £13 back!

Reactions: Sigill
I should get them back as i pre paid with Amazon Japan when ordering! I better get them back anyway lol

And yeah of course (not very good pics though!) its exactly as the image on Amazon shows tbh!

View attachment 120741 View attachment 120742 View attachment 120743 View attachment 120744
Thanks for the pics mate, it looks good. I'm tempted to pick this up even though I already own the Gremlins on Blu-ray! You should definatly get your money back with the customs. I didn't think they could charge you if you have paid the fees upfront!

This looks interesting, nice goodies and that red case looks great, the design of it looks similar to the Oblivion white case, which I saw in HMV. I recently got the Gremlins Diamond Luxe version the other week, not sure if I will buy it again.

I just received mine... looks pretty cool. Not entirely sure on Fr4me's yet but wanted to get this since I didn't have a Gremlins steelbook yet and it was a limited run