Sep 20, 2015
France
Release date: July 13th, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.fr
Price: €17.99

71Ht515C0UL._SY606_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice - what's their packaging like?

Hit and miss. Needs improvement. I've received sometimes steels packaged individually in those steelbooks boxes (see HERE) and other times just thrown on top of one another in a big box with just some air bags thrown in. Thankfully, their customer service is top notch so I've never had any issues getting replacements when needed.

It used to be good, I always got Steelbooks in cardboard boxes as Apollon showed. For the last few months though they have just been throwing them in cardboard envelopes with no protection. I have had quite a few issues with damaged steels. Even if you order more than one its not guaranteed to be packaged better.

I never got any problem with amazon.fr regarding steelbooks, and I ordered quite a lot of them. But I'm in France. To the people abroad who have had some damaged steelbooks, maybe it has to do with something wrong on their end, like the plane trip of their package between France to their country (when you order only 1 steelbook you do not get a big box sadly), even a rough postman :D. Then again I've been pretty lucky with zavvi too, and we know how much their packaging is appreciated around here.

Is this G1 or G2 size?
It doesn't say anything about Gremlins 2 on the packaging...

I have the jumbo original edition, it's G2, no reason why this would be G1, and the amazon.fr page says it contains Gremlins 2 and the description of the product also includes stuff related to Gremlins 2. :)

Reactions: JCC