Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the wrong gun leg on the steel is a travesty...
Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Aside from that, the artwork is pretty redundant. This release has been over-hyped by some. It's nice, but not amizing. Might break up my one click and just keep the 2 lenti editions with matching numbers.

Didn't notice that until you mentioned it. Aside from that, the artwork is pretty redundant. This release has been over-hyped by some. It's nice, but not amizing. Might break up my one click and just keep the 2 lenti editions with matching numbers.

Dibs on what's left ;)

Reactions: MM3
Cough cough I’ll take the one click box or the full slip. Cough cough f**k @tommyh84

• Haha
doesn't make sense that they didn't -- just didn't want to reprint due to their error...

The poster that they use on the steel is the same. The way I’ve looked at it is because it’s supposed to be a b movie, therefore the poster can have an error. It’s probably had more thought than you realise

doesn't make sense that they didn't -- just didn't want to reprint due to their error...

I don´t think it was an error. This "error" is on official posters and I don´t see a reason why they should correct it.

This is from imdb:

"As 'Planet Terror' is an homage to the old, low budget Grindhouse films of the 70's and 80's, there are many deliberate errors by the filmmaker to give an authentic Grindhouse feel."

The poster that they use on the steel is the same. The way I’ve looked at it is because it’s supposed to be a b movie, therefore the poster can have an error. It’s probably had more thought than you realise
But you are making assumptions. I doubt it was intentional. A steelbook is not a poster. If the image on the one click was like that it could be true, but I'm skeptical about them doing that on the actual steel.

I don´t think it was an error. This "error" is on official posters and I don´t see a reason why they should correct it.

This is from imdb:

"As 'Planet Terror' is an homage to the old, low budget Grindhouse films of the 70's and 80's, there are many deliberate errors by the filmmaker to give an authentic Grindhouse feel."
It could be deliberate, but I think that quote is more in reference to the actual movie (footage). Who knows, though.

But you are making assumptions. I doubt it was intentional. A steelbook is not a poster. If the image on the one click was like that it could be true, but I'm skeptical about doing that on the actual steel.

every mistake in the film Is intentional. Nova didn’t create that steel art. It’s literally a poster. And Then all the other posters has the gun on the correct leg like in the film. It’s one poster with the wrong leg. That sounds intentional to me. That’s nothing to do with nova except they chose that art for the steel

Hadn't seen that. Would have made more sense to share it when it was first mentioned.
I said the same thing and posted the same image when it was mentioned pages back. Unless you mean nova. But I’m not sure why they would mention it when they don’t need to defend their decisions when it’s not wrong

I said the same thing and posted the same image when it was mentioned pages back. Unless you mean nova. But I’m not sure why they would mention it when they don’t need to defend their decisions when it’s not wrong
Didn't see the old posts. Just read the comment about the error.

Reactions: Flloydo
um, no - had considered that.
Considered posting I could make a DOCO even justifying the situation - but the economic reality of the situation to me, felt more like an error.
But then, the fact the poster was out there for years like that actually counters that a bit. Well, actually support the Justify My 'Left Leg' Love documentary (currently being crowd funded).

I could also suggest, the poster is a knock off, changed enough to avoid copyright years ago and is now part of the mythology - - and/or these people never watch the movies they release - and/or - i don't really care.

standing by for a link to an explanation.

• Wow
Considered posting I could make a DOCO even justifying the situation - but the economic reality of the situation to me, felt more like an error.
But then, the fact the poster was out there for years like that actually counters that a bit. Well, actually support the Justify My 'Left Leg' Love documentary (currently being crowd funded).

I could also suggest, the poster is a knock off, changed enough to avoid copyright years ago and is now part of the mythology - - and/or these people never watch the movies they release - and/or - i don't really care.

So the poster might be a knock off? You just added a big twist to the discussion. I don't know what to think or believe at this point. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey

I've taken this as an attempt to be funny so leave it at that. Otherwise I don’t know what the f**k just happened