cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: January 30, 2017
Purchase link: Groundhog Day
Price: £14.99
HDN Group Buy: hosted by cooey
Note: Overall matte Varnish, Gloss Spot UV on the front and back, 20-40% tints of white for the snowflakes (front and back), metallic tints through brass of clock

Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Image1.jpg
Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Outside cover Cover.jpg Groundhog Day Exclusive Zoom Steelbook Inside Cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to wait 30 days with zoom if your outside the UK
They leave of part of address details on the address on the parcel with some countries outside the UK
It still has postal code so it will eventually arrive
When a parcel is missing the destination country on the address label it causes long delays

It will still arrive but takes a while

My previous Zoom Star Trek Lenti order shipped in November 2016 took 4 weeks as in 30 days to arrive
Like I said,

Parcel Motel

UK address

No problems

;)

Like I said,

Parcel Motel

UK address

No problems

;)
I will be contacting Zoom as soon as I get my order and take a photo showing the missing destination country details on the address label
I meant to do it with last order but put the packaging in the bin

Once they put the missing destination country details on the packaging for customers outside the UK orders will arrive faster
I just want to wait until I have a photo showing them what's missing
It's a simple fix they already have the correct details that's listed in the customers account address details it's only a matter of making sure all details are on the address label when posting orders

I will be contacting Zoom as soon as I get my order and take a photo showing the missing destination country details on the address label
I meant to do it with last order but put the packaging in the bin

Once they put the missing destination country details on the packaging for customers outside the UK orders will arrive faster
I just want to wait until I have a photo showing them what's missing
It's a simple fix they already have the correct details that's listed in the customers account address details it's only a matter of making sure all details are on the address label when posting orders
This happened to me with Zavvi.de in the past.....

Reactions: paulboland
Does anyone have any information why Zoom stopped responding to emails?

I'm seriously pissed and I had problems like this before with Zavvi not responding but Zoom takes the cake on this one. It's been five days since I emailed them and haven't heard from them since.

@paulboland, would you be willing to contact them and see if you get a reply? Thanks.

Won't be spamming anymore after this but I just received a response from Zoom and they stated that they've received a ton of inquiries and are working as fast as possible. That's why the reply delay.

Hope this helps anyone else in similar situation as me.

@paulboland, please let us know if they will address the details on the shipping label for outside UK customers. Thanks.

• Thanks
Don't get me started about Zoom! I have cancelled all my pre-orders with them. Received 2 dented steels with their crap Jiffy bags and they also breached data protection rules by sending an e-mail to at least 250 people showing all our e-mail addresses. It was a total fiasco. They no longer guarantee that steel books will be sent within a box. Most likely Jiffy bags from now on. Best to phone them as you will never get a fast response via e-mail.

Currently have two copies of Groundhog Day on the way to me. My original which shipped 3 weeks ago & a replacement. Neither have shown up yet.

Can safely say I won't be ordering from them again. If its true that they leave part of your address off, then thats bafflingly bad service. I give my address for a reason, not for a company to choose which bit is important or not. No tracking info provided for the replacement either, which is the least they could have done at this stage.

Will this be available on Zavvi after a couple weeks like the other zoom exclusives?

Currently have two copies of Groundhog Day on the way to me. My original which shipped 3 weeks ago & a replacement. Neither have shown up yet.

Can safely say I won't be ordering from them again. If its true that they leave part of your address off, then thats bafflingly bad service. I give my address for a reason, not for a company to choose which bit is important or not. No tracking info provided for the replacement either, which is the least they could have done at this stage.
You will end up receiving your original and replacement takes about 30 days to arrive
My previous order in Nov last year took 30 days to arrive and replacement also took another 30 days :rofl:

As soon as I get my order I will show them a photo of the packaging it's missing Ireland on the address label
It's only a matter of them printing customers full address details that the customer provided on the address label and making sure no details missing

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza
One of mine turned up this morning. Shipped in a jiffy bag inside of a cardboard mailer, still managed to get 2 small dents on the back somehow.
When the replacement one turns up, hopefully there's no dents in that.

Also discovered why it took so long to arrive. My address was listed as:

Name
Street Address
County

They'd left Ireland off the address label. Its a miracle the thing arrived to me at all.

• Thanks
One of mine turned up this morning. Shipped in a jiffy bag inside of a cardboard mailer, still managed to get 2 small dents on the back somehow.
When the replacement one turns up, hopefully there's no dents in that.

Also discovered why it took so long to arrive. My address was listed as:

Name
Street Address
County

They'd left Ireland off the address label. Its a miracle the thing arrived to me at all.
I had with Star Trek Beyond and Chinatown Steelbooks orders in November
Ireland and Co Meath missing on address label
I expect I will get delivery possibly on Monday as you got your order today.

I will contact Zoom as soon as I get delivery and take a photo of the address label might be a good if you do the same and explain to Zoom the parts of your address that was missing and explain the correct format of your address as in how it should be printed on the address label

The postal code been there means you still get your order delivered but because Ireland was missing it causes unnecessary delay

If Ireland had of been on the address label delivery would have been in around 4-10 days and max 14
The most important part of a address label is the destination country

I had with Star Trek Beyond and Chinatown Steelbooks orders in November
Ireland and Co Meath missing on address label
I expect I will get delivery possibly on Monday as you got your order today.

I will contact Zoom as soon as I get delivery and take a photo of the address label might be a good if you do the same and explain to Zoom the parts of your address that was missing and explain the correct format of your address as in how it should be printed on the address label

The postal code been there means you still get your order delivered but because Ireland was missing it causes unnecessary delay

If Ireland had of been on the address label delivery would have been in around 4-10 days and max 14
The most important part of a address label is the destination country

I didn't use the Eircode though, I've never used it on any order (though now might be a good time to start to prevent this happening again.)
The last line of the address was Kilkenny. So unless someone googled where Kilkenny was & posted it that way, I'm genuinely surprised it found its way to me.
But yeah, I'm gonna send them on a picture of the address they printed & explain that thats why it took so long to reach me.

• Thanks