Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Blu.jpg

11.jpg

PRE-ORDER BONUS ONLY!

**POSTERS ARE EMBOSSED WITH A LIMITED EDITION PLACE SEAL AND HAND NUMBERED**

RELEASE DATE: 3rd December 2014
PRICE: $39.99 OR $34.99
ORDER: Sanity 3D Version
ORDER: Sanity 2D Version

$5 off with promo code with EMAILOFF (when signing up?)

Attachments

• Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Blu.jpg
    Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_Blu.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Hey Rover, I had both on the same order yet in saying that it clearly showed on the order at the time 1 x 3D with bonus poster & 1 x bluray with bonus poster... the invoice I received with my order today shows precisely that lol so what happened to the 2nd poster?
Well I just got an email back from sanity with an apology for only sending the one poster... & they dont know why only the one was sent ...another is now in the post! I will say that they are quick to reply & fix their mistakes.

Reactions: rover
I received my 3d bluray on Monday with a broken case of cause but it also never came with the poster I rang them and they said it should be here today but I still haven't received it

hey Ace, obviously the poster is sent separate & with the past releases I have ordered they can be any where from 1-3 days apart on delivery..... shouldnt be any more than that tops!

Reactions: Ace7523
Hey Rover, I had both on the same order yet in saying that it clearly showed on the order at the time 1 x 3D with bonus poster & 1 x bluray with bonus poster... the invoice I received with my order today shows precisely that lol so what happened to the 2nd poster?
Well I just got an email back from sanity with an apology for only sending the one poster... & they dont know why only the one was sent ...another is now in the post! I will say that they are quick to reply & fix their mistakes.
Thanks mate! Nice work getting the other poster and yeh, from my experiences their CS has been pretty good.
Also, going by the poster artwork on the website, it looks like the best one yet.

Rover