Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive No. 15) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 29, 2017
Purchase links: Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - (Pre-order starts August 11 at 10 PM until August 25 10 PM Korea time) - All editions currently OOS
Price: $47 (Individual editions) - $155 (Boxset)
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv Box set - Lenticular - Full Slip A - Full Slip B
Notes: "Our pre-order will start from August 11 until August 25 and we will make same number of products as our orders. We are testing a different style of pre-order and Pre-order can end early."
Total print run = 4000
Box set gift: original production notes 52p
36 pages photo book
8x character card
6x post card

GOTG-01.jpgGOTG-02.jpgGOTG-03.jpgGOTG-04.jpg
20622312_1022442121192893_3036679281210987160_n.jpg

Last edited:
Weirdly, the corrected plastic slipcase makes this one of my fave releases (I have the lenti)

I wish more releases would have a plastic sleeve like this(though granted this got one save reprinting the rear error text)

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but if anyone here is willing to part with their empty boxset (if you open your one click :p) please let me know as I'm in the market for it. I've been looking for it for a while now and last I saw it on ebay but unfortunately missed out. Can pay asap. Thanks and sorry again for the bump, the NovaMedia boxsets are just so beautiful. :drool:

Sorry to bump such an old thread, but if anyone here is willing to part with their empty boxset (if you open your one click :p) please let me know as I'm in the market for it. I've been looking for it for a while now and last I saw it on ebay but unfortunately missed out. Can pay asap. Thanks and sorry again for the bump, the NovaMedia boxsets are just so beautiful. :drool:

I open most of my box sets, no point in buying them if I can't look at the steels/slips. :p

Was actually just holding mine in hand yesterday as I was reorganizing parts of the collection. It looks great :naughty:

Should I have a replacement PET slip for the /500 Fullslip B? I didn't buy mine directly from nova.

Have you asked the seller about it? Maybe she/he didn't bother to get one from Nova in the first place, as these shipped later with other orders and afaik for people who specifically asked for them.

Maybe the seller would be willing to ask Nova for one, if they have any left, or you could ask them yourself, although for obvious reasons, it's best that the person who made the original purchase, makes the request.