UK
Release date: October 2, 2023
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £32.99

12dafedd-6432-4696-82da-be612d299604 Medium.jpeg

0a2ae281-4c60-4f33-a5fd-1614263f967c Medium.jpeg
9b88232a-b498-4092-8275-f52ecf838b88 Medium.jpeg
71553c1e-6d76-46ef-a244-329d7cc07c60 Medium.jpeg

Christ, people like that shouldn't be allowed to make videos. What a mess. Unfortunately though, so is the steelbook. A metallic, matte mess. I'm glad I didn't preorder it from HMV. Shall be getting the blufans anyway, so makes no real odds.

Watch with the sound off. ROW edition not mine

Looks absolutely awful compared to the US edition :vomit:

@Flloydo

“I AM GWOOT”

I think he might be a bit special. Or just an Australian who can’t pronounce his R’s

Ffs. Getting sick of this too. Why are these c**ts in charge of what finish these have getting these jobs? If you decided on this being metallic matte and you’re reading this.... you’re an idiot

“I AM GWOOT”

I think he might be a bit special. Or just an Australian who can’t pronounce his R’s

Ffs. Getting sick of this too. Why are these c*nts in charge of what finish these have getting these jobs. If you decided on this being metallic matte and you’re reading this.... you’re a massive c*nt
Oh ffs this isn't another Thor situation is it?

Christ, people like that shouldn't be allowed to make videos. What a mess. Unfortunately though, so is the steelbook. A metallic, matte mess. I'm glad I didn't preorder it from HMV. Shall be getting the blufans anyway, so makes no real odds.

Would say zero finish.

Will cancel my order with Fnac. Already reserved the BF OC. No need of that sh!tty steelbook.

Yep, blufans Guardians 3 OC reserved here too. Bring it on

I think its decent for a zero finish. I still think the best fully matte steel I have is Bullet Train though. That one is actually really nice in the hand.

Oh well, it's still better than a standard plastic case.
I somewhat disagree.
The design on the standard amaray cases are fairly decent on this release.

And lets not forget - you're paying a premium on steelbook releases. Why should anyone pay above average for goods that aren't created with care?

Releasing this with a lacklustre finish just shows those who are tasked with designing and making these releases don't care about you, the end consumer.

Reactions: spookz
I somewhat disagree.
The design on the standard amaray cases are fairly decent on this release.

And lets not forget - you're paying a premium on steelbook releases. Why should anyone pay above average for goods that aren't created with care?

Releasing this with a lacklustre finish just shows those who are tasked with designing and making these releases don't care about you, the end consumer.
Yeah there's a lot of instances where the image on a slip is better than the Steelbooks. I wasn't keen of the Slip on this release though. They should state in the description on store websites whether it's gloss or matt and I notice they don't decrease the price in the UK when it's matt and there's a better release from the states, we probably pay more.

So HMV doesn’t ship this one to NL from their eBay store, citing legal supplier agreements as the issue through eBay PM…
Any idea how to get this version to NL? Have been collecting all UK versions so far but since Zavvi was swapped for HMV, I’m stuck ):