Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 30, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99

81xhn4gGkOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Going by the artwork It looks as if this release might have pet slip like USA but that won't be known for sure until someone gets delivery

Reactions: Inb4LoKi
  • Deleted scenes
  • Veterans Day Greeting with Mel Gibson
  • Theatrical Trailer (UHD only)
  • A Conflict of Faith (BD Only)
  • The Soul of War: Making Hacksaw Ridge – A Comprehensive Documentary Detailing the Making of the Film, Including the Real-Life People and Story, Casting, Filming, Special Effects, Stunts, and Interviews from Mel Gibson, Andrew Garfield, and more.

Yup, printed bbfc logos will ruin this one just like halloween, chaos Walking, saw and spiral. Bloody lionsgate uk, just have the sense make them stickers like the mcu mondo wave did.

Reactions: Masta Norris
Great to see this getting released over here. fingers crossed for some of the other Lionsgate steels too! Just a shame about the price.
That’s what I don’t get, It’s the same as the US version slip and all. Yet we have rating stickers on the PET and possibly a worse finish. Yet the price is nearly double. It makes no sense other than this is a really f**king greedy bit of land we live on!

With inflation on absolutely everything in the real world. And I mean everything f**king thing. Everything has gone up it’s a p!ss take. I’m surprised these haven’t gone up an extra fiver.

Reactions: Noodles
Great to see this getting released over here. fingers crossed for some of the other Lionsgate steels too! Just a shame about the price.

That’s what I don’t get, It’s the same as the US version slip and all. Yet we have rating stickers on the PET and possibly a worse finish. Yet the price is nearly double. It makes no sense other than this is a really f**king greedy bit of land we live on!

With inflation on absolutely everything in the real world. And I mean everything f**king thing. Everything has gone up it’s a p!ss take. I’m surprised these haven’t gone up an extra fiver.

I'm guessing here. But I think it's the same steel produced in the USA, and they didn't sell a ton of them....

So they had to import them, repackaged them and then mark them up....

Just my guess.

Also I'd be curious to see if it says "First Pressing" or not.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles and Flloydo
I'm guessing here. But I think it's the same steel produced in the USA, and they didn't sell a ton of them....

So they had to import them, repackaged them and then mark them up....

Just my guess.

Also I'd be curious to see if it says "First Pressing" or not.
That is very possible. Hopefully it’s glossy. I’m not interested in it but I’d still like it to be glossy.

Where does it normally state first pressing? I’ve never seen that before

Because of war in Ukraine prices go up everywhere. (This is not politics, just a fact.)
It’s not just that tho. That’s part of the reason. But they are using that as an excuse to ruin everyone financially. I have no idea what the changes are to other counties but in the U.K. it’s actually messed up. Our electric/ heating prices are raising by 54% since last week. That’s a ridiculous rise each month and it’s getting hard to actually survive like that. Our government is absolutely running this country to the ground

Anyway this ain’t a place for politics lol so this will most likely get deleted but my point is it isn’t just the Ukraine war. But it is an excuse our government is feeding on