paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: May 11, 2020
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £15.00 (Arrow) - £14.99 (Amazon - Zavvi)
Notes: Arrow Films Web-store Pre-order price until February 27th

7bb04f56-ef74-4355-afcd-5c8be1aeb83b.jpg

Last edited:
2-DISC DIRECTOR APPROVED LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:

• Limited Edition Blu-ray and Soundtrack CD collection (2000 copies)
  • High Definition Blu-ray™ (1080p) presentation
  • Original DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 surround and LPCM Stereo 2.0 Audio
  • Optional English subtitles
  • Reversible sleeve featuring artwork by Adrian Baxter
  • Booklet featuring new writing on the film by Kier-La Janisse and press book extracts, illustrated with original stills
  • Double-sided fold-out poster featuring two artworks
  • Slipcover featuring original artwork by Adrian Baxter
DISC 1 [BLU-RAY] - HAGAZUSSA

• Audio commentary by critic and author Kat Ellinger
  • Select scene audio commentary by writer-director Lukas Feigelfeld
  • Beton” [Concrete] (2013, 55 mins) and “Interferenz” (2013, 48 mins), two short films by Lukas Feigelfeld
  • Deleted scene with optional commentary by Feigelfeld
  • MMMD Music Video
  • Theatrical trailer
  • Teaser
DISC 2 [CD] - HAGAZUSSA SOUNDTRACK [Limited Edition Exclusive]

• CD containing the complete Hagazussa Soundtrack by MMMD

Reactions: aLLu and Asopp
No one knows that there`s also a french version of this, because the the title is different. The cover is ways better than the ones from the other versions I think.
20200203_210544_2.jpg
20200203_210650_2.jpg

Reactions: Billy Talent
watched this movie during the holiday season ...damn, this movie sucks big time, just my opinion.

still better than The VVitch though

Opinions matter @TheCollector86 and yours have been pretty like-minded as of late but when it comes to stories about witches, I'm all aboard.
This goes way back to being a kid scared to death by Maggie Hamilton, when she was just trying to get her inherited shoes back from that brat thief Dorothy, who murders Her! ;)

It may not be a great witch movie but I gotta see for myself...:)

Opinions matter @TheCollector86 and yours have been pretty like-minded as of late but when it comes to stories about witches, I'm all aboard.
This goes way back to being a kid scared to death by Maggie Hamilton, when she was just trying to get her inherited shoes back from that brat thief Dorothy, who murders Her! ;)

It may not be a great witch movie but I gotta see for myself...:)

If theCollector says it's better than the witch then it must be fantastic , because I thought the Witch was amazing.

Reactions: Grendel
No one knows that there`s also a french version of this, because the the title is different. The cover is ways better than the ones from the other versions I think.
View attachment 461065View attachment 461066

never would have figured that out, why would they change the title though....

I am assuming the french release doesnt contain English subs?

Reactions: komor
never would have figured that out, why would they change the title though....

I am assuming the french release doesnt contain English subs?
I also think that the title is a little irritating. Still haven't watched it yet.
My favorite newer movies from Germany are these ones: Age of Cannibals (en, de,fr subs) from 2014 and Stereo from 2014 as well.
"Age of Cannibals" is a capitalism-satire about 3 business consultants,who live in a skyscraper-hotel somewhere in the financial world and work for the "Company". Their normal life changes and they get in serious trouble after a civil war breaks out.
The very good movie "Stereo" is a psycholocical thriller about a guy who gets in conflict with himself and builds some kind of second personality. One personality is played by Jürgen Vogel and the other one from Moritz Bleibtreu.
ce35c3039729f38c599ed87828183e86.jpg