Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #126) [Czech Republic]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 24, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1099
Notes: XL slip. Limited to 601 copies.
Group buy: hosted by carllenc (TBA)

FB_IMG_1579207169941.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3
Jan from Filmarena Facebook

Dear Collectors,

The Universal Studio offers us a collector's collector for the latest Halloween Picture of Halloween, which is currently in kinoukázkách and starts next week. At the same time, we received an offer and materials to prepare the fac edition

How do you look at this offer with your eyes, please? I call on our collector constant and collectors who like horror movies to comment on whether this is a quality choice for the fac series.

So far, I can't promise anything about the previous works, because all parts are not under the same studio, and the time or capacity does not allow us to promise other parts of this good horror franchises for a few months

Thanks and have a nice weekend.

HC

Jan Posted an update to this
Thank you so much for your reaction. We ordered Halloween for fac and for normal sales. If the studio offers a uhd version of the film, we'll add it to the fac as an option Nice weekend :)

I'm sure pretty much everybody will respond positive to:

How do you look at this offer with your eyes, please? I call on our collector constant and collectors who like horror movies to comment on whether this is a quality choice for the fac series.

Because whether you intend to buy it or not, everybody would still want the option there.

Will I buy it? Nah. My only FAC editions are going to be Marvels. Is the film worth buying? Absolutely.

actually i didn't watch this movie, because usually i don't like horror. of course there is some exception.

it is necessary to research about this film. do anybody suggest it?