Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #126) [Czech Republic]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 24, 2020
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1099
Notes: XL slip. Limited to 601 copies.
Group buy: hosted by carllenc (TBA)

FB_IMG_1579207169941.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MM3
actually i didn't watch this movie, because usually i don't like horror. of course there is some exception.

it is necessary to research about this film. do anybody suggest it?

Loved the Original(definitely creepy), but was very let down by this one(and I was so looking forward to it). However, I would not suggest a “blind buy” for this title. I would recommend to watch first. I am picky when it comes to horror movies, I find they are ones of the hardest “genre” to create a strong well made movie. I had ordered the WWA Steelbook, after I saw the movie I managed to cancel my order(it was a bit tricky to find someone who wanted it).

All that to say Basically if you have money to spare you can blind buy it, but I would watch it first

Pre orders are not yet opened;

Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers are set between January 20 20:00 CET to January 23rd 20:00 CET

Regular Pre-Orders(Classic Sale) if there are any copies left(which I doubt there will be any left at this point) are set to start January 23rd 20:00 CET

Until the “Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers” Start on January 20, buyers can request to be put on a Reserve List by clicking “I WANT TO BUY” button and if there are any copies left during the “Pre-Order for Still Collectible Numbers”, then those copies will be allocated to those who have requested one by clicking on the button.

Thanks for the information. Having never ordered from filmarena direct before it’s much appreciated.

Reactions: Actarus
How does the GB work if you want the 4K disc seeing as it's optional? I've yet to see this film but always really liked the look of it