Halloween (2018) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #15) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 13, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - WB Shop - HMV - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99

FD8E1F9C-699F-4F5D-AE91-6469C410C9A8.jpeg
449EDE8F-9C67-4221-B411-3DC16B0C16C3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this ruins my last post but that’s not as bad as I was expecting. It looks more mondo than ToC. Where’s the minimal sh!tty abstract art? i still don’t like it but it’s a different direction from their other releases

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
They might have lost me for this one. Plastic slips aside, I really like the titans of cult steels, and the pin badges too. But the movie choice on this is abysmal. I mean who sat down and said yeah, let's fcking put out Halloween 2018, bollocks to this huge library of classic movies from WB and Universal. I just can't defend their choices anymore.

The flames (I'm assuming that's what they are) kinda look weird but I dont hate it. 'Sketch effect' Myers looks pretty cool. Intrigued to see the whole package

Reactions: Flloydo
The flames (I'm assuming that's what they are) kinda look weird but I dont hate it. 'Sketch effect' Myers looks pretty cool. Intrigued to see the whole package

I couldn’t work out if that was fire or if he’d gone to an office, opened a window and let the paper blow from the printer

They might have lost me for this one. Plastic slips aside, I really like the titans of cult steels, and the pin badges too. But the movie choice on this is abysmal. I mean who sat down and said yeah, let's fcking put out Halloween 2018, bollocks to this huge library of classic movies from WB and Universal. I just can't defend their choices anymore.
I don’t even question this anymore. No point. I think we’ve fully established the name is just a gimmick and it sounded cool. Their marketing strategy worked at first because their business move was to release blade runner. No one questioned it. That was their doorway into this game. And that’s all it was. Nothing else to it. It’s just a name now, just a name

Reactions: MM3
I don’t even question this anymore. No point. I think we’ve fully established the name is just a gimmick and it sounded cool. Their marketing strategy worked at first because their business move was to release blade runner. No one questioned it. That was their doorway into this game. And that’s all it was. Nothing else to it. It’s just a name now, just a name
I always accepted their name as just that, a company name. Like putting out wonder woman and mad max and ready player one, that was fine and I wanted those movies on 4k anyway. But Halloween is such a niche genre, horror always is, and they are gonna miss Halloween. Its like what ever idiot decided to put announce national Lampoons Christmas vacation just before xmas 2021 for a 2022 release. Its like great I guess but as I only watch that movie on fcking Christmas its kinda hard to get excited about it.

I thought they were releasing the Matrix? Like seriously, ToC get a lot of **** for the choices they make and I defend them, I don't have the hate some people do and I think most of it is unfounded, if they change to rigid slips I think most people would give them far less ****, and as I said, I actually like the pin badges, it's a nice little collectable.

But the movie choices are starting to go squiffy, even Scott Pilgrim which I love was such a bad choice, if they had just announced it a month or so earlier it wouldn't have been an issue. I was seriously trying to get the whole set and didn't want to miss one, but this looks like the straw that broke the camels back for me.

Reactions: Flloydo