IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: February 28, 2019
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Saturn
Price: €38.99 - €33.94 (Amazon) - €38.99 (Saturn)
Notes: Also available on Amazon ES as a German import for €34.82

91Od5CAzqwL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited:
Front art not in the same class as the WWA but at least the finish is better (spot gloss front and back + metallic effects in the mask)

Steelbookpro:-
1551143614897.png
1551144161977.png

1551143917692.png
1551143987534.png

Here my 2 Steelbooks! I love the art on both! Even though the back art is the same and both spot glossed the color on the pumpkin on the USA one is more vibrant than the German one....

Attachments

• 4180849C-F9D1-46E5-A44D-946BA23871A1.jpeg
    4180849C-F9D1-46E5-A44D-946BA23871A1.jpeg
    487 KB · Views: 124
  • D49CC2D4-455A-46A5-9A8F-8D61FEC3D521.jpeg
    D49CC2D4-455A-46A5-9A8F-8D61FEC3D521.jpeg
    455.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Thanks
Reactions: MM3 and Hereticz
Have been waiting with baited breath for this to arrive. Got home to day, opened my mailbox, and there sat a box...mangled beyond all comprehension, with tape on it and a note stating it was received that way. Nothing worse for a steelbook fan when a coveted edition shows up and you know before you see it that it is going to be a massive downer.

I inspected the box which was so utterly shoddy you could see inside the box at the corners that were barely hanging on. As I was thinking "this so completely sucks', I grabbed for something to cut the tape and open it fully. Imagine my enthusiastic joy when, upon inspection, the steelbook looks as though it magically averted any and all contact with anything that could damage it. Truly, I'm shocked at this development with the condition of the shipping box.

So here I sit with this most excellent offering, in pristine condition. Kind of like seeing PJ Soles murdered in the original, only to see her great awesomeness bouncing around again in Stripes!!! Yeah.....that's the kind of turnaround I'm thinkin'!!!

Beautiful Steel. So happy I grabbed this and didn't hesitate.

Front art not in the same class as the WWA but at least the finish is better (spot gloss front and back + metallic effects in the mask)

Steelbookpro:-
View attachment 414916View attachment 414924
View attachment 414922 View attachment 414923
Currently In Stock for 31 Euro's from Amazon Germany. Really tempted to purchase a copy based on the comments from the numerous Ninjas above and I was never able to purchase the Cine museum copy.
Is the Best Buy U.S. Steelbook just the WWA not difference other than there slip? Thanks if anyone knows

Currently In Stock for 31 Euro's from Amazon Germany. Really tempted to purchase a copy based on the comments from the numerous Ninjas above and I was never able to purchase the Cine museum copy.
Is the Best Buy U.S. Steelbook just the WWA not difference other than there slip? Thanks if anyone knows
Cine-Museum went live to order direct on Saturday April 13 it was available to order nearly 1 and half hour after going live

Carlo posted in thread yesterday to keep watch on Cine-Museum website for cancelations that will be made available

The US WWA is better than the Italian WWA IMO as it has the title in the front. But this German one is better than both. See the pics above of US vs German.

Reactions: Jaxxx