apsmith21

Halloween 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook (Phantom City Creative Art)

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Halloween 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook (Phantom City Creative Art) - Best Buy Exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested inHalloween 4K Blu-ray steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -

I will do...

Read more about this resource...

This directed me to paypal and let me pay but it said there was an issue because there out of stock did my payment go through for a copy? If not could you make sure that I wasnt charged?

This directed me to paypal and let me pay but it said there was an issue because there out of stock did my payment go through for a copy? If not could you make sure that I wasnt charged?

I'm showing your copy has been reserved and payment from Paypal matches up with the payment you sent.

Now you'll just need to wait until they are in hand.

Ok thanks if it's possible I would like to have rob zombie triple target exclusive shipped with halloween?

Absolutely, I always offer combined shipping. Just FYI - you can fit one more steelbook for the shipping cost to your location, so may want to consider finding another one between now and end of September.

Any chance this comes back in stock? I just orderes 2x Ghost in the Shell and wanted to combine those with 1 copy of this one, didnt see this was out of stock :sweat: