Grey Matter Art Halloween by Tyler Stout

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
6.png

Grey Matter Art to release an awesome Halloween screen-printed poster that will be available to purchase this Thursday at 1pm ET/10am PT.

“Seeing Tyler create a new movie poster is always something of a special occasion for fans and collectors in this hobby. It’s not all too often we get to see a new poster release from Tyler, so when we do, it is definitely a momentous occasion. Over the years, we have seen some of our most favorite films have the honor of getting that classic Stout treatment and now we are thrilled to see him continue his affinity for John Carpenter films and give us this absolutely stunning poster for Halloween! It was a complete treat seeing Tyler put this one together and I couldn’t be more honored to be a part of it’s release.”said Michael Gregory

Credit to Collider for the release announcement - Exclusive: John Carpenter ‘Halloween’ Poster by Tyler Stout and Grey Matter Art

Release announcement below:

Halloween... in April? Sure, why not. Who really needs a reason to celebrate one of the best horror films in the genre! And that's why we've enlisted the help of one of our good pals and artist, Tyler Stout to create this epic poster for the 1978 John Carpenter Directed slasher film, Halloween! To see Tyler conjure up a poster for this film is a real treat. We know fans have been clamoring to see him tackle this classic property for a while now and the time has finally come where we get to see him check it off his long list of John Carpenter films. You can tell Tyler is a huge admirer of this movie when you see all of the time and detail that went into making this stunning work of art. This poster captures the essence of Halloween perfectly by blending some of our favorite scenes together and combining them with classic imagery from the film. It's these many elements that continue to remind us why this cinematic masterpiece remains so special to us after all of these years. Halloween will be sold in two separate Editions, a Regular Edition with orange highlights that really accentuate the poster and give off that classic Halloween look and a Limited Edition Gold Metallic Variant that really makes the poster just seem to pop.

The Regular Edition is available for only 24 Hours, so be sure to grab one while you can!
**Also, we will be inserting Handbills created by Tyler randomly into customers orders, so be on the lookout for those**

Halloween by Tyler Stout Goes On Sale Thursday 04/15 @ 1 PM ET. through Friday 04/16 @ 12:59 PM ET. in the GMA Shop!

Reg.jpg

‘Halloween’ Regular Edition by Tyler Stout
24” x 36” Screen Print - (4/Color)
Hand-Numbered Timed Edition
Printed by Broken Press
Edition size will be determined by the number of prints sold through Friday, April 16th @ 12:59 PM ET.
(Estimated Shipping 8-10 weeks)

Var.jpg

‘Halloween’ Variant Edition by Tyler Stout
24” x 36” Screen Print - (4/Color w/Gold Metallic Inks)
Edition Size - 450
Printed by Broken Press
(Limit of 1 Variant per person, per household. Purchasing more than 1 Variant is not permitted. Orders violating this policy will be canceled.)
(Estimated Shipping 8-10 weeks)

To stay up on all current releases & info, sign-up for the GMA Newsletter and be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
...And learn how to save when you purchase by signing up for our GMA Rewards!

Last edited:
Reactions: spass and Robles
Like it. I actually prefer the standard poster with the orange color, but the variant will be rarer.

Reactions: Robles
Like it. I actually prefer the standard poster with the orange color, but the variant will be rarer.
Agree the orange fits a bit more though like you I may try to grab a variant if I can. I will say it used to be with these timed editions the timed edition actually used to value up because people would tend to buy for themselves to keep, but now people buy extras of the timed versions in an attempt to sell later on and because enough people are doing that it does drive the secondary market on the timed editions down

Reactions: MM3 and Robles
I'm with you guys, I actually prefer the Orange over the Variant.
@mllNY How would I grab one after the 24hrs mate? Payday ain't till Monday :rofl:

Reactions: MM3
Halloween Variants by #TylerStout will be divided into 3 separate drops. 1st Allotment Drops @ 1 PM ET. along with the 24 Hour Timed Regular Edition Next 2 Variant Drops will be released throughout Thursday on our website with notifications going out via GMA’s Twitter.

Reactions: Robles and MM3
Also for transparency I did see either GMA or Tyler mention that later in the year there will be a Glow in the Dark Variant sold. It's being planned now so mentioning that as when it comes people are not surprised

1618495216019.png

Last edited:
I caved. Wasn't initially going for this. Well, I was really unsure, but once the "1 hour left" tweet came, I caved. :LOL:

@spass I have a reg and a variant coming my way. The reg is a better fit. A PB grabbed the variant, I almost had it but my autofill messed up the CC date

Shipping update email 6/28

We would like to update everyone who purchased Halloween by Tyler Stout. Being that this release was a timed edition, the printing has taken a little longer than was expected, so there will be a slight delay in getting all orders out by the estimated shipping date, but rest assured these are going out as quickly as possible. We have already begun shipping the first wave of prints and will begin shipping the second wave of prints shortly. While we don't have an exact time-frame at the moment, please know it is our top priority to get your order out as fast as we can. We truly apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we work to get these out to you. We want nothing more than our customers to receive their prints in a timely manner but most of all, to make sure they are of the utmost quality when they get into your hands! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at the email provided below.

@Robles FYI^

Shipping update email 6/28

We would like to update everyone who purchased Halloween by Tyler Stout. Being that this release was a timed edition, the printing has taken a little longer than was expected, so there will be a slight delay in getting all orders out by the estimated shipping date, but rest assured these are going out as quickly as possible. We have already begun shipping the first wave of prints and will begin shipping the second wave of prints shortly. While we don't have an exact time-frame at the moment, please know it is our top priority to get your order out as fast as we can. We truly apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we work to get these out to you. We want nothing more than our customers to receive their prints in a timely manner but most of all, to make sure they are of the utmost quality when they get into your hands! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at the email provided below.

@Robles FYI^
Thanks for the update Mate :thumbs: I'm in no rush. It is what it is :D