Grey Matter Art Halloween by Tyler Stout

Happy Halloween, Everyone! Earlier this year we had the opportunity to release a completely stunning classic Halloween Poster by friend and artist, Tyler Stout. Tyler had also created this Glow in the Dark Variant at the same time and we thought it would be such a fun addition to hold this one and release during Halloween....Well, here we are! The GID feature is utilized in such a fun way and truly highlights and accentuates perfectly! Either during the day or at night this poster is terrifying! See below for details.

Halloween GID Variant Edition by Tyler Stout Goes On Sale Tomorrow @ 1 PM ET. in the GMA Shop!

Screenshot 2021-10-30 at 17-57-06 Halloween Glow in the Dark Variant Edition by Tyler Stout Dr...jpgScreenshot 2021-10-30 at 17-57-39 Halloween Glow in the Dark Variant Edition by Tyler Stout Dr...jpg
‘Halloween’ GID Variant Edition by Tyler Stout
24” x 36” Hand Numbered Screen Print
Edition of 280
Printed by Broken Press
$130
(1 Print Per Person Per Household)
(8-10 weeks estimated shipping)

Reactions: MGD, MM3 and Robles
I already have the orange edition. Will probably pass on this variant as it seems a bit expensive for just a glow in the dark effect. The orange one looks better imo.

@MM3 I have the reg and gold variant. I actually picked this one up; I likely don't need both variants but I figure I may try and see about using for trade for a Terminator variant.

Reactions: MM3