Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: October 31, 2023
Purchase link: dtm
Price: €34.99

hii.jpg

h2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. If this appears elsewhere in Europe I'll grab it. Only other Halloween I'd consider buying now that H²O also has a release.

I'm hoping for a Worldwide Paramount release with new original artwork for both H78 & HII
just like they did with H20
Kinda shocked they didn't do the first film for its 45th Anniversary

I'm hoping for a Worldwide Paramount release with new original artwork for both H78 & HII
just like they did with H20
Kinda shocked they didn't do the first film for its 45th Anniversary
Halloween 1978 and Halloween II 1981 rights is with Lionsgate not Paramount
That's why Lionsgate+ has the Halloween films 1-5

Lionsgate also have the rights to Rob Zombie Halloween films
Walmart SteelBook with both those films is from Lionsgate.

Paramount have rights for Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers/Halloween H20/Halloween: Resurrection
These was Dimension Films Productions distributed by Miramax

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: TGO and samdavies
Halloween 1978 and Halloween II 1981 rights is with Lionsgate not Paramount
That's why Lionsgate+ has the Halloween films 1-5

Lionsgate also have the rights to Rob Zombie Halloween films
Walmart SteelBook with both those films is from Lionsgate.

Paramount have rights for Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers/Halloween H20/Halloween: Resurrection
These was Dimension Films Productions distributed by Miramax
That explains that.
Shame we won't get a matching set :(

I like the front. Not keen on the writing but then it's not really for English speaking territories.

What I don't like, is the 2 on the spine rather than II. It's inconsistent with the front, and incorrect as well.

There was a similar issue with AvP2. The front said Alien Vs. Predator, but the spine said Aliens Vs. Predator. I hate that. It's just sloppy.

Reactions: samdavies
The downside of that FuturePak when batteries ran out it's not possible to replace with new
Out of curiousity- I decided to have a look....
The inside piece is just plastic glued down. It can be removed. Just do it cautiously. No idea about the batteries yet.
IMG_8436.jpeg
IMG_4944.jpeg
IMG_4943.jpeg
IMG_4945.jpeg

turns out the batteries housing is attached at two sides, and have "flaps" on the other two sides. Simply lift one of the flaps, and push the battery through.
IMG_4946.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
Out of curiousity- I decided to have a look....
The inside piece is just plastic glued down. It can be removed. Just do it cautiously. No idea about the batteries yet.
View attachment 563433View attachment 563435View attachment 563436View attachment 563434

turns out the batteries housing is attached at two sides, and have "flaps" on the other two sides. Simply lift one of the flaps, and push the battery through.
View attachment 563437
I wish you good luck puting that back together to still look as new as in not look like is damaged :LOL:

Reactions: C.C. 95
I wish you good luck puting that back together to still look as new as in not look like is damaged :LOL:
Maybe it looks like that in the pics- but the plastic part came away nicely, and only needs some glue to get the plastic piece reattached. Should look fine!
btw- this wasn't a brilliant piece of work to begin with...lol. (I mean, they just glued this stuff down to the plastic tray!).

Success!
Replaced the batteries. Then instead of re-gluing the inside plastic piece- I used magnets. (Interestingly, the inside of front plate also has the cover image printed!)
So, by using magnets, replacing the batteries in the future will be easy-peasy. :thumbs:
IMG_8546.jpeg

That's very cool. Fantastic interior art. Did Michael actually inject laurie in Halloween 2, as per rear art? It's quite cool n 'all, just can't remember that happening lol