Halloween III: Season Of The Witch (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Scream Factory) [USA]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: October 16, 2018
Purchase links: Shout Factory - Amazon
Price: $26.99 (Shout) - $29.97 (Amazon)
Notes: Special Offer: Order from ShoutFactory.com and get a FREE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH featuring our brand new artwork (limited edition of 1,000 lithographs)!

H3.SB.BeautyShot.72dpi.png

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW 4K Scan
Audio Commentary With Director Tommy Lee Wallace
Audio Commentary With Actor Tom Atkins
"Stand Alone – The Making Of Halloween III: Season Of The Witch" Featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Actors Tom Atkins And Stacey Nelkin, Stunt Coordinator Dick Warlock, Director Of Photography Dean Cundey And More
Horror's Hallowed Grounds – Revisiting The Original Shooting Locations With Host Sean Clark And Tommy Lee Wallace
Interview With Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Burman
Still Gallery
Theatrical Trailer
TV And Radio Spots

Reactions: BluSteel2012
I'm really gonna have to get that region free player..... which I could charge it back to Shout because THEY ARE DOING THIS!

Absolutely awesome artwork but the film is absolutely shocking. I’ll never be able to erase this weirdness from my head

As usual this will be available to purchase from various USA/Canada retailers
Scream Factory release

FREE 28.5" X 16.5" ROLLED LITHOGRAPH is exclusive to shout factory online store
Blu-ray Region A Locked
Bonus Features
  • NEW 4K Scan
  • Audio Commentary With Director Tommy Lee Wallace
  • Audio Commentary With Actor Tom Atkins
  • "Stand Alone – The Making Of Halloween III: Season Of The Witch" Featuring Tommy Lee Wallace, Actors Tom Atkins And Stacey Nelkin, Stunt Coordinator Dick Warlock, Director Of Photography Dean Cundey And More
  • Horror's Hallowed Grounds – Revisiting The Original Shooting Locations With Host Sean Clark And Tommy Lee Wallace
  • Interview With Make-Up Effects Artist Tom Burman
  • Still Gallery
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • TV And Radio Spots

Last edited:
Absolutely awesome artwork but the film is absolutely shocking. I’ll never be able to erase this weirdness from my head
Not a great movie....But, damn- to this day I can still hear that damn "Silver Shamrock" jingle in my head! THAT is EVIL!!
(And what the hell does "London Bridge" have to do with Halloween?!!!)

Not a great movie....But, damn- to this day I can still hear that damn "Silver Shamrock" jingle in my head! THAT is EVIL!!
(And what the hell does "London Bridge" have to do with Halloween?!!!)

London Bridge is Falling Down nursery rhyme
  • In 1982 was sampled as "Halloween Montage" by John Carpenter and Alan Howarth feat. Tommy Lee Wallace, for the Film Halloween III: Season the Witch, which was used as Song of the Silver Shamrock Commercial.

Every year The London Bridge Experience has halloween activities
https://www.thelondonbridgeexperience.com/

Last edited:
London Bridge is Falling Down nursery rhyme
  • In 1982 was sampled as "Halloween Montage" by John Carpenter and Alan Howarth feat. Tommy Lee Wallace, for the Film Halloween III: Season the Witch, which was used as Song of the Silver Shamrock Commercial.

Every year The London Bridge Experience has halloween activities
https://www.thelondonbridgeexperience.com/
I know the nursery rhyme...I just don't understand the use of it. Why not "ring around the rosey" or "itsy bitsy spider"?
The fact that it is an English nursery rhyme makes it all the more confusing.
And they are selling Halloween masks using the name 'Shamrock' which immediately makes you think of st. patrick's day and not halloween!
So an American company, using an English nursery rhyme, to sell Halloween masks with an Irish bent....:LOL:

I know the nursery rhyme...I just don't understand the use of it. Why not "ring around the rosey" or "itsy bitsy spider"?
The fact that it is an English nursery rhyme makes it all the more confusing.
And they are selling Halloween masks using the name 'Shamrock' which immediately makes you think of st. patrick's day and not halloween!
London bridge has a big connection to horror events since it was built
It's sampling music and cost nothing for them to use :rofl: as it's public domain the song

I'm really gonna have to get that region free player..... which I could charge it back to Shout because THEY ARE DOING THIS!
It's no exaggeration to say that Shout was the reason I got a multi region player a few years back. I had been sitting watching all the John Carpenter movies being released in amazing versions, jealous that I couldn't own them. When it got to the point that they were releasing practically every Carpenter movie plus loads of other favourites of mine, I just gave in.

Reactions: TheJoker
Scream Factory Facebook

We've had some questions as to why the listings for our upcoming steelbook releases of HALLOWEEN II & III are not on our official site. These were each both produced as a limited edition of 10,000 units, which we were allotted a specific number to be sold on our site with an exclusive lithograph. Once we sold out of them (which was fairly recent), we took down the page. The remainder of the pressed steelbooks will be sold on Amazon and in stores at FYE only.

National street date on all orders is October 16th.

Hope that clears up some confusion.

Steelbook print run 10,000
Shout Factory have sold out their allocation of steelbooks with lithographs
This was limited to 1000

The rest of the stock from the 10,000 print run
The Halloween 2 and 3 steelbooks

You can purchase from Amazon and in stores at FYE only

These will not be available from other USA/Canada retailers

Last edited:
I got this today, really cool artwork and Steelbook finish is a nice surprise! Since the first Halloween was matte I thought these would be too but they have a nice coat of gloss!