Halloween Kills (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 17, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 15, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

Halloween Kills Front.jpg
Halloween Kills Open.jpg Halloween Kills Inside.jpg
Halloween Kills.jpg

Last edited:
Also been charged :whistle: Should hopefully have it in time for the next one coming out :rofl: :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Dispatched, after a flurry of emails saying they are working hard to fulfill my order.

Why was it a flurry of emails? You were charged last week. And today is around the day they would dispatch it for it’s release on Monday

You guys have any idea is this gonna get restocked?
Would of thought so. Sometime between Monday and Wednesday next week is my guess

Why was it a flurry of emails? You were charged last week. And today is around the day they would dispatch it for it’s release on Monday

Would of thought so. Sometime between Monday and Wednesday next week is my guess
Reason for the update emails was Zavvi website did not have have release date listed for the steelbook resulting in system auto sent the emails

I ususlly just ignore those update emails as most times your order gets dispatched anyway

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Fmac72 and Flloydo
Not mine

Appears to be glossy like the US edition but the white with red title just doesn't look anywhere near as nice

EDIT: tbh other than the primary images being the same on each edition they're actually not that similar at all. The US one actually has a nice wrap around art effect as seen in these pics below

Reactions: Flloydo
Full gloss. Nice!

Mentioned this in the other thread but I gotta say, I actually prefer this over the US version. The white just fits better with Myers imo. Both really nice though. Hopefully mine arrives soon

Reactions: Shark
Full gloss. Nice!

Mentioned this in the other thread but I gotta say, I actually prefer this over the US version. The white just fits better with Myers imo. Both really nice though. Hopefully mine arrives soon

Agreed. To me, the US version feels a bit of a bootleg with the choice of colours.

It's funny though thinking about it. USA buyers are saying "ours is better because it's glossy and not Zavvi streaky matte", however, since the UK version is confirmed glossy, they'll say "well... our artwork is better" :spoil:

It's all subjective, so as long as you're happy with your copy then everyone is a winner.

Agreed. To me, the US version feels a bit of a bootleg with the choice of colours.

It's funny though thinking about it. USA buyers are saying "ours is better because it's glossy and not Zavvi streaky matte", however, since the UK version is confirmed glossy, they'll say "well... our artwork is better" :spoil:

It's all subjective, so as long as you're happy with your copy then everyone is a winner.
Yup!

Can I just say, your avatar is awesome :thumbs:

Reactions: Graphic_Delusions
Yep, I think that's nicer than the Best Buy. The red is nice, but to me the white just works better with those images.

I missed out on all the 4K versions but did preorder one of the blu-ray editions from Fnac. That'll have to do for me. I'll just wait until the inevitable $9.99 sale on the US 4K and then stick it in the steelbook.

Reactions: Lord Vader
Yeah, prefer the white design also :thumbs:

Plus it matches the steelbook for the first film (2018)

Too many horror films have red and black steelbooks already....