Halloween Kills (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 17, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on October 15, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

Halloween Kills Front.jpg
Halloween Kills Open.jpg Halloween Kills Inside.jpg
Halloween Kills.jpg

Last edited:
RC10OFF does work. Just tried it. You need to be signed in and a Red Carpet member to use it though

REDDIT is the other one
Yeah 10off does on this, tried to order dr.stone steel yesterday though and it wouldn't.
Thanks for that, was waiting to see the finish before buying this :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah mine just dispatched too. Along with the mondo iron man 2

Grabbed one this morning on the restock and it has also already shipped. They aren't messing around today. I'm going to keep my preorder open for the Fnac blu-ray steelbook just in case this one arrives damaged.

I haven't seen the movie yet. Is it a good one? Because I thought the previous one is awful.
I'd say if you didn't like the last one, you're not going to like this one either.

It's not as good, with some pretty atrocious writing and a much more graphic kill-count. I actually thought that the flashbacks were the best part but even they were longer than necessary.

Reactions: Flloydo
I'd say if you didn't like the last one, you're not going to like this one either.

It's not as good, with some pretty atrocious writing and a much more graphic kill-count. I actually thought that the flashbacks were the best part but even they were longer than necessary.
Flashbacks were actually very well done

What blows my mind is that both films are on the same night lol

Flashbacks were actually very well done

What blows my mind is that both films are on the same night lol
Same as the original Halloween and Halloween II.

The guy playing Sam Loomis was pretty good. He did look a lot like Donald Pleasance, even if the voice-over artist didn't quite hit the mark. Halloween H20 had a similar issue. It didn't quite sound like him during the monologue at the beginning.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Same as the original Halloween and Halloween II.

The guy playing Sam Loomis was pretty good. He did look a lot like Donald Pleasance, even if the voice-over artist didn't quite hit the mark. Halloween H20 had a similar issue. It didn't quite sound like him during the monologue at the beginning.

I watched the extras on the disc. Turns out the guy playing Loomis is one of their crew.

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet