tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 24, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE 4K - BD
Price: €27.94 (4K) - €24.99 (BD)

81XG5P-f4eL._SX342_.jpg 81S74lLvbNL._SX342_.jpg

E83C9193-E580-4603-99A2-ACE4D78CF9C8.jpeg7AB373B1-2757-4342-8773-01C99A017E8E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
germany: end of the 2nd quater '22
row: beginning of the 1st quarter of '22

and they wonder, why germans import movies :rolleyes: germany is a joke in that case!

They have announced separate release of 4k with extended cut with alternate ending but it is not steelbook. So far all steelbooks that were announced are without that version of the movie. Somewhere I have read that they will add it to the steelbook too but cant find it

They have announced separate release of 4k with extended cut with alternate ending but it is not steelbook. So far all steelbooks that were announced are without that version of the movie. Somewhere I have read that they will add it to the steelbook too but cant find it
they wont create 2 different discs... the discs will be the same in every release (amaray / steelbook and all future releases ...maybe mp case :naughty:)

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84
I have to cancel my pre-order as this is the same as the US version. Wish they had went with the mock up art that was shown when I ordered.

Reactions: tommyh84
sold out.. germans sure like their ****** wwa steelbooks lol... although this ones quite nice (at least the 4k) IF its glossy

bd verwion is glossy too

but watch out! it seems all bd version steelbooks have a manifacturing error. all have dents on exactly the same area

4K UHD steelbook vs. Blu-ray steelbook!

I don´t know if you guys recognized the slight differences these two steelbooks have released in Germany.

On the red 4K UHD steelbook Michael Myers is zoomed in a bit and the position of the knife is a little different compared to the black Blu-ray steelbook.
You also spot differences at the top of the J-card.
The picture on the red backside shows more of the scenery, streetlamps etc. whereas on the black steelbook Michael Myers is portrayed bigger.
The inside of the red 4K UHD steelbook is held in black and white, the inside of the black Blu-ray Steelbook is held in red.

Reactions: Shark