Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: November 15, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon
Price: $58.99
Notes: 5 Discs total. Discs are stacked on both sides. Gloss finish. Includes 7 art cards.

81p2V7BytqL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I'm both impressed the series is getting a steelbook, but they mad crazy at that price point. Also, why didn't they use pretty much anything including the legendary sword as the key art for the cover instead of this?
It feels like its trying to be Snake Eyes with removing his helmet to humanize Master Chief

I'm both impressed the series is getting a steelbook, but they mad crazy at that price point. Also, why didn't they use pretty much anything including the legendary sword as the key art for the cover instead of this?
It feels like its trying to be Snake Eyes with removing his helmet to humanize Master Chief

The upcoming Star Trek: Discovery Season 4 and Star Trek: Strange New Worlds steelbooks are also from Paramount and they're priced at $51.99 and they are only Blu-ray releases.

This is a 5 disc 4K release so I don't think the price is out of line.

The standard Blu-ray release is $43.99 and the standard 4K release is $50.99.

These are current Amazon prices and they may drop when other retailers list their prices.

Reactions: RMA
Whoa, I did not expect this, but I'm buying it sight unseen even at $50, because in my whole gaming life, there was only Half Life, C&C, and Halo that stood out (well, and Phantasmagoria, but that's a very different type and genre).
Plus I'm glad Paramount is doing this at all and we should support such physical media releases to show other studios it's worth it to release their streaming series exclusives on disc!