Slipbox Hamburger Hill (Blu-ray Slipbox) (ARA Media Limited Edition #27) [Korea]

CleverLoginName

Ordnung muss sein.
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova
Price: $28.99
Note: Includes four character cards and a 16-page booklet

HH.jpg

This is one of the few war films I've never seen. Any good?

That's a pretty nice looking package.
As a war film fan, I like most, but this is decent, based on the battle for Hamburger Hill in the Vietnam war, entitled because the gun fire was so fierce it shreaded and turned people into hamburger meat. Pretty well thought of and decent. Some 35 years old, but holds up well.

This is one of the few war films I've never seen. Any good?

That's a pretty nice looking package.
For this scene alone it's worth watching:

Overall, it's a raw and gritty Vietnam movie. Maybe not quite up there with Platoon, but if you're interested in this genre, you should see it.

The art is nice, but if ARA Media use their usual paper/cardboard, it will probably not live up to the rendered image.

For this scene alone it's worth watching:

Overall, it's a raw and gritty Vietnam movie. Maybe not quite up there with Platoon, but if you're interested in this genre, you should see it.

The art is nice, but if ARA Media use their usual paper/cardboard, it will probably not live up to the rendered image.

Superb

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Definite, definite purchase for me - really love this film, I remember sitting and watching it with my Dad when it first got a home release and he loved it as well - and he lives his war films - so I Just have to get it

Reactions: jasong