Cancelled Hannibal (Season 3) [NBC]

Sixteenvolt420

TV/Video Game/Music Mod
Premium Supporter
Oct 3, 2010
Drums, PA
11154935_886355411387230_8604303051633378023_o.jpg

The dark and haunting series "Hannibal" returns for a second season with more shocking revelations and psychological cat and mouse games. Will Graham (Hugh Dancy) is locked in a mental asylum accused of Hannibal Lecter's crimes (Mads Mikkelsen). Now that Will sees Hannibal for what he truly is, he faces a fight to prove his own sanity and convince those closest to him he is innocent of murder. Jack Crawford (Laurence Fishburne) is dealing with his own feelings about Will and whether his protégé is in fact a cold-blooded killer. Looking for answers, Jack turns to Hannibal, a man he has come to trust. With Will locked up, Hannibal becomes Jack's new consultant on cases. Hannibal is torn between self-preservation and his desire to keep Will close to him, despite advice from his psychiatrist, Bedelia Du Maurier (Gillian Anderson), to stay away.

The deadly dance between these characters continues to turn in startling and unexpected ways, in a season that will show that nothing can ever be the same again.

Attachments

• Hannibal.jpg
    Hannibal.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Reactions: AnubisNefer
I'd love this to get picked up again... As long as the new network didn't change the feel of the show.

I've just finished the third season as I was away last week so couldn't watch it, and I'm pretty happy with the way they ended it, if it had to be the finale!

For the best versions of Season 1-3 the US have got it nailed (full extras) and fully Uncut... The UK releases are censored to a degree... Season 1 for sure, not certain about 2 or 3....
Region locking not a problem as I have a multi zone, Oppo 105...:D

The best slip boxes come from Amazon France and are full gloss and a proper slip box plus no nasty ratings logos...

I always get the US versions and the french for the slip boxes...:naughty:;)

French slip boxes for Hannibal 1-3

Season 1

71P6S4m2t6L._SL1500_.jpg

Season 2

71kn4GbDcHL._SL1384_.jpg

Season 3

71WlG2fcGwL._SL1426_.jpg

Last edited:
For the best versions of Season 1-3 the US have got it nailed (full extras) and fully Uncut... The UK releases are censored to a degree... Season 1 for sure, not certain about 2 or 3....
Region locking not a problem as I have a multi zone, Oppo 105...:D

The best slip boxes come from Amazon France and are full gloss and a proper slip box plus no nasty ratings logos...

I always get the US versions and the french for the slip boxes...:naughty:;)

French slip boxes for Hannibal 1-3

In Germany they are getting a Producers Cut for Season 1
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B014XABKX8/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

In Germany they are getting a Producers Cut for Season 1
http://www.amazon.de/dp/B014XABKX8/?tag=hidefnin0d-21
Maybe at last Europe are finally getting the proper versions as the orginal US Season 1 release which includes the directors cuts of some episodes which have (the camera holding longer on some graphic, certain scenes where as the UK cuts away) previously been unavailable apart from the Original US release.
There are also screen shots if you google it showing the difference between the uncut US and the UK version of season 1.

I wonder if this new German release will include the full extras from the US version also...

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98
I really liked the show. I just saw the end of season three, I think the show got a bit too gory for a lot of people. it's a shame great actors in it. The 'open ending' is OK to allow for them if they were to pick it up again.