Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 292
Last edited by a moderator:
Must own... Must own! :drool:

Is the YA price on par with what JDS was offering?

Yeslek mentioned that he was charged at a later point, if you take this into consideration, both prices seem comparable. Although I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Yeslek mentioned that he was charged at a later point, if you take this into consideration, both prices seem comparable. Although I could be wrong. Feel free to correct me.

I've shopped with YS before, I was just trying to see was the price more or less the JSDVD. Either way I have to own this! :thumbs:

I've shopped with YS before, I was just trying to see was the price more or less the JSDVD. Either way I have to own this! :thumbs:

I agree. I need to get this as well. My only issue is the possible Customs. Sorry, I mean charge. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
can someone confirm,maybe from the back slip if this contains a 7.1 english dts hd master audio...the u.s. version has english 5.1 dolby truehd audio.

p.s.
it looks like from the back slipcover that in the specs,it has 5.1 dolby truehd audio.but at the bottom,there's a logo for 7.1 dts hd master audio...maybe someone can play and see if it truly is the same audio track available in the U.S.

Ben, you might have uncovered the first boo-hoo of this release. It is a misprint on the back cover - there is no 7.1 DTS-HD MA track.:(

From YA website

Language: English, POLISH, Russian, TURKISH, Czech, Hungarian, Thai

Subtitles: English, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Bahasa (Malaysia), Bahasa (Indonesia), Portuguese, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Greek, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, Slovak, Estonian, Latvian, Russian, Slovene, Thai, Ukrainian, Indian, Serbian, Lithuanian

Aspect Ratio: 2.40 : 1

Sound Information: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital 5.1

The steelbook is not bad but no artwork on the discs and the movie is not good I heard.
Hmmmm... :/

Last edited:
so when they say that the ES version is limited to 1000 copies, what they mean is that there are 1000 copies in the world that don't have that awesome slip? its also numbered to remind you how unlucky we are :(