Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2012
Wales UK.
Hey guys just a quick Q.

I know it's annoying that only the last film generated a UK BR steelbook but just wondered if we had a 'part 2' steelbook to least complete the 2 parter!

I'd rather not get it from another country as I like the UK part 1.

Any idea?

Mikey

Moved your post here Mikey.

Often these things are done by retailer demand, but mostly studio decision.

So for whatever reason, Warner UK decided to not do one.

It could be that both the UK and USA editions did not sell well enough, so they decided to not to do the 2nd part.

well that sucks for everyone who bought the UK first one. I'm really pleased with the Futureshop set though, may even get a second set.

I bought the German part 2 Steelbook to go with my USA part 1. They go very well together except for the German text on the German ones of course. But the German text is small so it doesn't bother me that much since there isn't really another G2 option to match.

I think apsmith21 is right about the sales in the USA at least. I know my local FYE had like 5 copies of part 1 the last time I was there.

:(

I bought the German part 2 Steelbook to go with my USA part 1. They go very well together except for the German text on the German ones of course. But the German text is small so it doesn't bother me that much since there isn't really another G2 option to match.

I think apsmith21 is right about the sales in the USA at least. I know my local FYE had like 5 copies of part 1 the last time I was there.

Yea I would rather a full english text version myself.

Gutted part 2 wasn't released in UK as a steelie.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Moved your post here Mikey.QUOTE]

Didn't I post this in the right place? I posted it in the bluray section all that seems different to me is that it's a few posts further down...

I'm a little miffed. :emb: Lol

Hey guys just a quick Q.

I know it's annoying that only the last film generated a UK BR steelbook but just wondered if we had a 'part 2' steelbook to least complete the 2 parter!

I'd rather not get it from another country as I like the UK part 1.

Any idea?

Mikey

FYI did the same thing to us in the States. Makes no sense to me.EEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.