USA
Release date: September 1, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €19.99

Complete collection:
1 | 2 |3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7.1 | 7.2

91WF5Gp27GL._SX466_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever ordered a bunch if steelbook from Amazon.fr? I have ordereded singles with no problem.
But I wonder what their shipping is like for multiples overseas. Do they pack well?
I may consider these, but if they have no chance of making the flight undented, then I won't even consider them.

Has anyone ever ordered a bunch if steelbook from Amazon.fr? I have ordereded singles with no problem.
But I wonder what their shipping is like for multiples overseas. Do they pack well?
I may consider these, but if they have no chance of making the flight undented, then I won't even consider them.

I've ordered 12 from Amazon.fr. They've shipped them in a box with a bit of brown paper stuffed inside. No extra protection (bubbles or wrapping foam as you get with zavvi box). Luckily, steelbooks were not damaged.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
I've ordered 12 from Amazon.fr. They've shipped them in a box with a bit of brown paper stuffed inside. No extra protection (bubbles or wrapping foam as you get with zavvi box). Luckily, steelbooks were not damaged.
Appreciate the feedback @javiermendoza !:thumbs:
Fingers crossed.:naughty:
(Otto from The Simpsons: "they call them fingers, but I've never seen 'em fing."):D

• Thanks
Reactions: javiermendoza

How have you ordered singles with no problem? Usually they ship singles in a slim cardboard mailer (worse than Zavvi's) with zero protection. I receive them dented more often than not.

Reactions: C.C. 95
How have you ordered singles with no problem? Usually they ship singles in a slim cardboard mailer (worse than Zavvi's) with zero protection. I receive them dented more often than not.
I'm not saying they were optimally shipped. Only that they were fine and not scratched or dented.