Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - 20th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Magical Movie Mode Edition) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 14, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

Front.jpg
Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't JK Rowling have enough money already? She couldn't pay me to own this with that crappy banner.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Probably best to wait and see the artwork on the whole series in case they pull a Star Wars and just have Voldemort's floating head on the front of one..
Unless this is a one off and they plan to release it again with the others in a set.

I’m not going to pre order. 3 reasons
•Will be over priced
•Want to see finish first
•Want to see if the rest of the series will be gradually released

At the end of the day, If they decide to do them all and they are matte then I will probably still go for them (current x men wave is matte) but that’s the main deciding factor. Will they do all 8.
And if they do I hope they spread the release dates like zavvi usually do. But I won’t be pre ordering. I’d rather wait to use the 12% code on the release days

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
I’ve been considering buying these digitally…. Currently about £45 for the lot in 4K via Google store.

Space in the home is running out, (getting grief from ‘er indoors) so currently having a cull on my physical media, digital editions are quite an attractive prospect for some movies atm.

• Haha
Reactions: BluSteel2012