イギリス
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €78.99 (Amazon) - €79.99 (FNAC)
Notes: NOT 4K and French titles on the spine[/b]

fU9d8lw.jpg

61WgsD9lSwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It wouldn't make sense that the boxset be in English but the Steelbooks in French. It would be a weird decision.
If anyone can confirm this is 4k I'll trade my sealed 4K UK amaray boxset straight up, I won't even charge for the price difference :rofl:

You're right @Apollon, it's there, but if you search out for the amaray boxset I have, it's listed at pretty much double the price for this. That's pretty conclusive IMO.
And I wish it weren't so. Heck, even not being 4k I'm tempted to get this lol 10€ a pop for what look to be some nice steels and a sweet non-cardboard box for "free".

Well, I've placed my order.
I'm fairly sure the text is in English. Admittedly it's pretty blurry once the image is enlarged, but the first one does say Sorcerer as far as I can tell. It seems to be the American title.

Having said that, I just realized it's on pre-order for November. Maybe we can expect the amaray boxset to get a healthy discount by then, and then the prices would make sense...:rolleyes:

Not the pics you were hoping for but it's clear the photo shown has English titles and is actually showing the US edition. So this might be getting a release in the US (UHD logo).
Compare with the actual French steelbook (source: Scanavo).

Attachments

• HP.jpg
    HP.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 183
  • HP FR.jpg
    HP FR.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 180
Reactions: hoppusdelonge
Ill just wait for first images to emerge before ordering...and if it sells out and I miss out I'm not too bothered really
Would you not just order it anyway and cancel it before release date or if it turns out to be not what you want? You won't be charged until it ships in November anyway :confused:

Anyway, at the current price I think it pretty safe to assume 2 things.....

1) These won't be 4K

2) These are going to be the original French Steelbooks repackaged for a special promotional offer.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I’m guessing it’s not 4K either, as it’s not mentioned anywhere in the title or the text. They always have 4K in the title for a 4K release. Someone probably used the wrong photos. Also have a feeling about French text on the steels, just because they have been released with that previously. But I’ll keep a slight hope until it’s confirmed!

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Is there a 4K steelbook release for the franchise with this design anywhere?

The spines show the Ultra-HD logo, so even if these turn out to be standard Blu-rays, then where does the image come from?

These steelbooks have already been released in France, all with french titles.
Description Cultura:
metal case including 8 Steelbook Blu-Ray movies (16 discs) and each steelbook includes: BD movie + bonus disc: "Harry Potter's World Design" (in 8 parts)
All the saga in 4K steelbook and metal box at 80 € it's just unreal, or so there is a big price error.