イギリス
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €78.99 (Amazon) - €79.99 (FNAC)
Notes: NOT 4K and French titles on the spine[/b]

fU9d8lw.jpg

61WgsD9lSwL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the back is a thin cardboard sheet.

@Drum18 Do you have the Future Shop set? Or do you recall what the shelf is made of? Wood or metal?
And is the back something else like cardboard?
Of course I do. Used to have 40+ in here! :p

It's all in Metal as it's made from Scanavo.

Really? For a Group Buy? You managed to find that many without spine slashes or damage to the shelves?
Of course it was for a GB for members here at HDN. My 1st GB ever to be honest. That was quite an experience. My wife still remembers the exact date we did this crazy trip!

This was back in 2011. When I'll get home, I'll post some pics from good old memory lane (since they were deleted here). ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Of course it was for a GB for members here at HDN. My 1st GB ever to be honest. That was quite an experience. My wife still remembers the exact date we did this crazy trip!

This was back in 2011. When I'll get home, I'll post some pics from good old memory lane (since they were deleted here). ;)

Awesome yeah I'd like to see those pictures :LOL:

And lastly, for anyone complaining about defects on this release (or US, or DE), remember in 2016 ? It was a slashed spine galore!
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...elbooks-case-best-buy-exclusive-canada.81717/

View attachment 401440View attachment 401441

Yes I do remember the spine slashes on the Future Shop releases. I had to get 3 of these (and they were hard to get) to finally end up with one good set which was for somebody else. Any set that was on a shelf in-store was immediately banged up.

Yes I do remember the spine slashes on the Future Shop releases. I had to get 3 of these (and they were hard to get) to finally end up with one good set which was for somebody else. Any set that was on a shelf in-store was immediately banged up.

@Drum18

My mistake. It was Best Buy at that time not Future Shop. If I recall I think we were in the forums waiting for restocks.

@Drum18

Great pictures in all 3 posts! That's incredible. I wasn't familiar with steelbooks back then so I wouldn't have seen any of this in the stores at the time.

Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Really goes without saying (but I'll say it anyway) that for the International crowd neither steelbook set is ideal.

Fingers and toes crossed for a ROW set with English titles and the same gorgeous spot glossed artwork . . . will be as perfect as it's possible to be for any HARRY POTTER steelbook set anywhere.

Matte (US) ........................................................................vs. ....................................Spot Gloss (Germany and France ... so far) . . . quick comparison of a few of the steelbooks from each set:-
1541966302617.png
/
1541967833820.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1541966666362.png
/
1541968076902.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1541966513425.png
/
1541968462776.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1541966729302.png
/
1541968704091.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Radagast
Until someone finally picks them up for some premium treatment.

Just imagine the box to house all the OCs!!

1571967368766.png

What some of the steelbooks look like (courtesy Steelbookpro):-
1571967418622.png

+ unsealed and up close and personal to all 8:-
1- Harry Potter à l’école des sorciers

Harry Potter 1 steelbook fr 1

Harry Potter 1 steelbook fr 2

Harry Potter 1 steelbook fr 3

2- Harry Potter et la Chambre des Secrets

Harry Potter 2 steelbook fr 1

Harry Potter 2 steelbook fr 2

Harry Potter 2 steelbook fr 3