Harry Potter Dark Arts Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: November 30, 2022
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €165.98

61fcCUq6y9L.jpg

Reactions: Thoth
I'm not a big fan of the movies, only seen them all once, but I don't see 8 characters on these 8 steelbooks. There are proper images of them on #6, and both #7s, someone small and insignificant on the 1st one, but there's noone on #2, 3, 4 and 5. Some masks...

Reactions: MajimaGoro
I'm not a big fan of the movies, only seen them all once, but I don't see 8 characters on these 8 steelbooks. There are proper images of them on #6, and both #7s, someone small and insignificant on the 1st one, but there's noone on #2, 3, 4 and 5. Some masks...
They're evidently not supposed to be character steelbooks... if you were at all familiar with the films, you'd know that each scene represents the use of the "dark arts" in that movie.

The mirror
The chamber
The patronus
The dark mark

Then they've gone with the masked death eater for the 5th, snape for the 6th, bellartix for the 7th and voldemort for the 8th. Which are all pretty apt, and probably the most prominent "dark arts" character in each film.

To have carried that theme throughout they'd have had to use quirrell for the 1st, tom riddle for the 2nd, a dementor for the 3rd and probably barty crouch jr for the 4th.

For various reasons, none of those characters alone would have been as effective as what they've used. They are all present in each scene though, save for the 4th (unless that's supposed to be his arm). Which is arguably the weakest, even though the film is essentially all about the dark mark.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Harry Potter Complete Collection Steelbook (4K Ultra-HD + Blu-Ray) - Limited Edition (17 Blu Ray) is priced at 183,99€ on Amazon.
Is this release any different, apart the artworks? And the price I mean...

Harry Potter Complete Collection Steelbook (4K Ultra-HD + Blu-Ray) - Limited Edition (17 Blu Ray) is priced at 183,99€ on Amazon.
Is this release any different, apart the artworks? And the price I mean...
Discs should be the same too. Aside from artwork, the only differences are that the original 4k one had a metal outter tin (dark arts one is noted to be "sturdy", but not metal), and the dark arts one also has a 9th steelbook with 7 horcrux pins in.

• Thanks
Reactions: djjez83 and Mokum
Do Amazons still provide you with the lowest price during whole preorder period, or only from the time of your preorder?

Hmm I really love the art on these, but seems a bit pricey.

Fnac still has the original 4k steelbook set in stock for $80. Seems way more reasonable lol

Hmm I really love the art on these, but seems a bit pricey.

Fnac still has the original 4k steelbook set in stock for $80. Seems way more reasonable lol
I don't think they do.. the 80euro fnac set is blu-ray only lol it's also a french reissue. Still a great deal though, yes, agreed.

Ah crap I guess you're right. We'll I'm going to have to bite the bullet I guess. I've been wanting these in 4k steelbook for far too long.

October is going to be an expensive month between this, Dracula, the Godfather trilogy and Top gun a week later lol.

Reactions: samdavies