HARRYS KIMCHI COLLECTION

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hi guys, this is my Kimchi collection and i can not wait to get Frozen Lenticular, Amelie, Iron Man and more. I have to say Kimchi are giving us great steelbooks :scat: and looking forward their next Kimchi exclusive.

So here they are, thank you for looking at my collection and please do not forget to thank/like at my collection. ;)

T2 Kimchi exclusive # 1

vcxmia.jpg

LE GRAND BLEU Lenticular Kimchi exclusive # 2

2igy3v5.jpg

MONSTERS INC. Lenticular Kimchi exclusive # 3

14bnnz9.jpg

TANGLED Lenticular Kimchi exclusive # 4

2564jkh.jpg

INFERNAL AFFAIRS LENTICULAR KIMCHI EXCLUSIVE # 5

331qb01.jpg

LEON Full Slip Kimchi exclusive # 6

23uu0cz.jpg

MONSTERS UNIVERSITY Lenticular Kimchi exclusive # 7

29x68ua.jpg

THOR 2 : THE DARK WORLD Lenticular Kimchi exclusive # 8

169kjyf.jpg

FROZEN Lenticular Kimchi exclusive # 9

sqqxrp.jpg

AMELIE Kimchi Lenticular steelbook C # 10

2epn0xf.jpg

RUSH KIMCHI LENTICULAR # 11

6gg4up.jpg

IRON MAN KIMCHI LENTICULAR STEELBOOK #12

6savdx.jpg

SNOWPIERCER KIMCHI LENTICULAR STEELBOOK #13

35ce8p1.jpg

The Pianist Kimchi Lenticular steelbook #14

ej9zie.jpg

Memento Kimchi Lenticular Steelbook #15

kcdx4w.jpg

PERFUME KIMCHI FULL SLIP STEELBOOK #16
294otq9.jpg

HER KIMCHI FULL SLIP STEELBOOK # 17

bfi24g.jpg

DALLAS BUYER CLUB FULL SLIP STEELBOOK #18

33thz54.jpg

ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND LENTICULAR STEELBOOK#19

2exveci.jpg

THE RAID LENTICULAR STEELBOOK #20

nffbrs.jpg

THE RAID 2 LENTICULAR STEELBOOK #21

2s982mw.jpg

DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES KIMCHIDVD COLLECTION # 2

mady6b.jpg

And here is a picture of all of them together :cool:

:Snap: COMING SOON:photo:

Thanks everyone :thumbs:

Last edited:
Beautiful Kimchi collection! I'd love to collect all of their exclusives, but there's some films that they're releasing that I have no interest in owning, sadly (i.e. Infernal Affairs Trilogy, Amelie, etc.)

Reactions: harry
Great collection Harry! Keep expanding with all the new release they have coming.

Beautiful Kimchi collection! I'd love to collect all of their exclusives, but there's some films that they're releasing that I have no interest in owning, sadly (i.e. Infernal Affairs Trilogy, Amelie, etc.)

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Tridon, i agree with you, so many steelbooks are coming (Kimchi, blufans, Plain and archive, zavvi) that we have to be very picky which ones to choose.
At first i wanted to collect all Blufans, but with all the new staff that Blufan will bring, i will not collect all of them (especially need for speed, crazy choice for a blufan release)

For Amelie, my wife loves that movie and i will get it for her. For Infernal Affairs, i saw the first movie so i have not decided yet.

Looks fantastic Harry :) not a big fan of 1/4 slips?:D

Love your collection mate!

Absolutely awesome buddy, loving the pics :LOL:

Thanks guys for the help :thumbs:

Morfeusz, i really like kimchi 1/4 slips but there are so many steelbooks coming (Blufan, kimchi, Plain and Archives) so i prefer getting 1 copy of lets say Thor 2 lenticular kimchi or Monsters University lenticular kimchi (mike card) and get another copy with different slip artwork and different steelbook artwork from Blufans.

;)

P.S plus i want other ninjas fellows who love 1/4 slips to have a chance to get their copy
P.S i am very curious to see the 1/4 slip for Iron man kimchi. I really hope they can do it like Iron man 2 taiwan or captain america taiwan ;)

I only have the T2 and Tangeled ones myself, but Kimchi are probably the best supplier of steelbooks at the moment. Everyone of them is to such a high standard.

Reactions: harry