Hasbro Star Wars - Black Series, 3.75'', and Everyting Else

Are you able to get anymore mandalorians @kryptonite ? Do you have a upc I could search for.

searched a lot online yesterday and nothing. Kid wants for Xmas. I ordered one off amazon that claims to ship dec 17th , 3rd party but also it says delivery in May so think I’ll have to cancel that one.

I’ve only checked target. Walmart also Carry? Not worried about gold package or not.

Are you able to get anymore mandalorians @kryptonite ? Do you have a upc I could search for.

searched a lot online yesterday and nothing. Kid wants for Xmas. I ordered one off amazon that claims to ship dec 17th , 3rd party but also it says delivery in May so think I’ll have to cancel that one.

I’ve only checked target. Walmart also Carry? Not worried about gold package or not.
I got my Mando thru Amazon more than a month ago. There are some on ebay but are pricey. My carbonized Mando was from ebay for $55. It’s pretty hot right now and everyone wants one so it’s quite scarce from regular retailers. Ebay is the best option right now.

Try Toyfiend.

Reactions: Wreck