Hasbro Star Wars - Black Series, 3.75'', and Everyting Else

Are you able to get anymore mandalorians @kryptonite ? Do you have a upc I could search for.

searched a lot online yesterday and nothing. Kid wants for Xmas. I ordered one off amazon that claims to ship dec 17th , 3rd party but also it says delivery in May so think I’ll have to cancel that one.

I’ve only checked target. Walmart also Carry? Not worried about gold package or not.

Are you able to get anymore mandalorians @kryptonite ? Do you have a upc I could search for.

searched a lot online yesterday and nothing. Kid wants for Xmas. I ordered one off amazon that claims to ship dec 17th , 3rd party but also it says delivery in May so think I’ll have to cancel that one.

I’ve only checked target. Walmart also Carry? Not worried about gold package or not.
I got my Mando thru Amazon more than a month ago. There are some on ebay but are pricey. My carbonized Mando was from ebay for $55. It’s pretty hot right now and everyone wants one so it’s quite scarce from regular retailers. Ebay is the best option right now.

Try Toyfiend.

Reactions: Wreck

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Some new 2020 Star Wars products ahead of Toy Fair

STAR WARS The Mandalorian Darksaber Electronic Lightsaber
Price: $29.99
Spring 2020
In the STAR WARS saga, this one-of-a-kind black-bladed Lightsaber has been a symbol of MANDALORIAN power for generations. Features electronic light effects, classic Lightsaber effects, awesome battle sounds, and crackling lightning sound and light effects
STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN DARKSABER ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABER oop 2.jpg STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN DARKSABER ELECTRONIC LIGHTSABER oop 3.jpg

STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka Tano Figure
Price: $9.99
Spring 2020
Activate the STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka Tano figure’s Double Lightsaber Swipe feature by twisting the action figure’s torso and releasing it. This 5-inch-scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, with design and detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment.
STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA TANO Figure - oop (1).jpg STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA TANO Figure - oop (2).jpg

STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper Figure
Price: $9.99
Spring 2020
Activate the STAR WARS Galaxy of Adventures 5-Inch Ahsoka’s Clone Trooper figure’s Blaster Barrage feature by pressing down on the action figure’s arms and releasing them. This 5-inch-scale action figure features multiple points of articulation, with design and detail inspired by STAR WARS movies and entertainment.
STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER Figure - oop (1).jpg STAR WARS GALAXY OF ADVENTURES 5-INCH AHSOKA’S CLONE TROOPER Figure - oop (2).jpg