5051891134966.jpg
5051891134973.jpg
5051891134928.jpg
5051891134911.jpg
5051891134881.jpg
5051891134898.jpg
1000582660.jpg

Last edited:
@Paperinukke Artworks are up. Check OP. What do you think?
They've chosen good arts to represent the films, but I'm not fan of the steelbooks. Especially if those writing on the top are on the steel instead of a j-card. So I won't be getting these. But will keep a lookout until some in-hand pics are revealed.

Reactions: Paperinukke
@Paperinukke Artworks are up. Check OP. What do you think?
They've chosen good arts to represent the films, but I'm not fan of the steelbooks. Especially if those writing on the top are on the steel instead of a j-card. So I won't be getting these. But will keep a lookout until some in-hand pics are revealed.
Thanks! :thumbs:

I've kinda mixed feelings about this like you, but I really think some of them look great! And yes, some just look a bit weird or boring too (like The Wind Rises or Ponyo). It's nice to see colourful Ghibli steelbooks though. I'm too huge Ghibli fan to not buy these though. I think I will buy a few of my favourites (4-5 steels) on the release date and then wait for a price drop or something to get the rest. :)

Reactions: AlienKing
Thanks! :thumbs:

I've kinda mixed feelings about this like you, but I really think some of them look great! And yes, some just look a bit weird or boring too (like The Wind Rises or Ponyo). It's nice to see colourful Ghibli steelbooks though. I'm too huge Ghibli fan to not buy these though. I think I will buy a few of my favourites (4-5 steels) on the release date and then wait for a price drop or something to get the rest. :)
Oh you're that crazy of a fan huh? Well, I'd like to see some in-hand pics when you get'em :thumbs:

Reactions: Paperinukke
I would have loved to get all the movies in a Steelbook. But I find the designs not really good. Also they have the Italian titles on it (which is not really a surprise), but I don`t want that. I could imagine that we will see these in other counties as well. It would be great if they made some Steelbooks in Japan.

I quite like the artwork chosen actually, but Italian titles are an absolute dealbreaker. Hopefully some other country decides to release them.

Oh you're that crazy of a fan huh? Well, I'd like to see some in-hand pics when you get'em :thumbs:
"Unfortunately" I am! :D Can't miss such an opportunity, but I would think that these will stay around so I'm in no hurry to get them all immediately. Will promise to post some pics! ;)

By the way, I noticed that every page except Nausicaä is now gone and the price is 22,40€.

Reactions: AlienKing
"Unfortunately" I am! :D Can't miss such an opportunity, but I would think that these will stay around so I'm in no hurry to get them all immediately. Will promise to post some pics! ;)

By the way, I noticed that every page except Nausicaä is now gone and the price is 22,40€.
That is odd. May be they are making new links with pictures or updated prices? :dunno:

Love these movies but expected more in terms of artwork. I like Spirited away steelbook though amongst them as that's my favourite from the studio ghibli collection. Thanks for the picture update @bobino66 .

Don't know why some people are unhappy about this wave of releases.

They were ALWAYS going to have Italian language titles on the steels; that's a given anyone could and should have gathered from previous releases. The artwork is representative, and bright.
That they are in Italian language only is no drawback for me personally as I have Italian; just a pity they don't have the original Japanese language availabe on them.