BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Heat 2

Genre: Crime, Thriller, Drama, Action

Director: Michael Mann

Cast: Al Pacino, Adam Driver, Austin Butler, Ana de Armas

Plot: In 1995, Chris Shiherlis is holed up in Koreatown, wounded, half delirious, and desperately trying to escape LA. Hunting him is LAPD detective Vincent Hanna. Hours earlier, Hanna killed Shiherlis's brother-in-arms Neil McCauley in a gunfight under the lights at the foot of an LAX runway. Now Hanna's determined to capture or kill Shiherlis, the last survivor of McCauley's crew, before he ghosts out of the city. In 1988, seven years earlier, McCauley, Shiherlis and their crew, having worked the West Coast and the US-Mexican border, are taking scores in Chicago. Driven and daring, they're pulling in money and living vivid lives. Meanwhile, Chicago homicide detective Vincent Hanna is following his calling: the pursuit of armed and dangerous men into the dark and wild places, hunting an ultraviolent gang of home invaders. In a parallel narrative, the fallout from McCauley's scores and Hanna's pursuit causes unexpected repercussions, reverberating throughout the years following "Heat."

I know I know - just a rumour yet. But hope this happens. If it turns out sh*t so be it. But if it turn out great - awesome !

Coincidentally I started the Heat 2 book yesterday!! These aren't spoilers as its all covered in the first few chapters, but they are going to either have to use de-aging technology, recast key characters or rework the story the book is telling. The book picks up hours after the film finishes and also seems to cover events from years before the film involving key characters. More, Chris (Val Kilmer) seems to be the lead character! Still will be monitoring developments on this one closely..

angry eric cartman GIF by South Park

Goddammit! Where were they with this 25 years ago!
Same with all the Terminators, and Die Hards and Rambos.

Reactions: Space Cadet
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database