apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Heat 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in Heat 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99 EACH

Pre-order includes sales tax charged by Best Buy and a HDN fee.

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

Is it already out of stock ?

No way to order from you anymore ?

Typically I order from Best Buy ahead of time to make sure we get items shipped in a box.

If there's enough interest I could consider ordering more but keep in mind that shipping to your location (wherever that is) is not included in this price.

International members will combine up to 3 items for the same cost to ship.

Typically I order from Best Buy ahead of time to make sure we get items shipped in a box.

If there's enough interest I could consider ordering more but keep in mind that shipping to your location (wherever that is) is not included in this price.

International members will combine up to 3 items for the same cost to ship.
Okay, thanks for that clarification!

Just one last question: I live in France, would you be able to give me an estimate of the shipping costs for this country?

I also note your advice to group purchases to amortize these costs. I hope there will be enough demand on this steelbook to allow you to place a new order (before the item is definitely sold out at Best Buy)...

Hope to hear from you very soon, fingers crossed.

Okay, thanks for that clarification!

Just one last question: I live in France, would you be able to give me an estimate of the shipping costs for this country?

I also note your advice to group purchases to amortize these costs. I hope there will be enough demand on this steelbook to allow you to place a new order (before the item is definitely sold out at Best Buy)...

Hope to hear from you very soon, fingers crossed.

The basic shipping costs as offered by the USPS is detailed at my shipping group buy - you can read more there as well as note how much it is.

I would also be interested in one copy

I'll place a new order and see if they arrive OK.