Heisenberg (Breaking Bad) Blue Ice Vodka (LE) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
blue-ice-vodka-heisenberg!.jpg

Sony Pictures Television and 21st Century Spirits have partnered up to launch a limited edition line of “Heisenberg” Blue Ice Vodka – inspired by the hit television series, “Breaking Bad.” Three special edition bottles of Heisenberg by Blue Ice, with distinct graphics and infamous quotes, are due to hit store shelves early Summer 2015.

“The Dude had his White Russians, the Blues Brothers had their Night Train… and now Heisenberg has his very own Blue Ice Vodka!” said Vince Gilligan, Executive Producer and Creator of Breaking Bad. “I’m counting on our fans to use it in the creation of a great many delicious cocktails. I’m getting thirsty just thinking about it.”

Attachments

• cooking vodka.jpg
    cooking vodka.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 678
Reactions: Asopp and spass
Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: "Which one to get" All of them of course :naughty: ;) :) One can never have too much vodka :cool:

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: Hopefully we get these bottles here in Europe, they look delicious........ i mean really cool just to look at ;)
I did not even notice the funko´s at first glance :emb: but yeah, that blue meth Walter looks pretty dam cool :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Maaaan, i got thirsty looking at those bottles ;) :cool: Up up and way.... to the liquor store
s.super-smiley.gif
;)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: "Which one to get" All of them of course :naughty: ;) :) One can never have too much vodka :cool:

:hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: :hungry: Hopefully we get these bottles here in Europe, they look delicious........ i mean really cool just to look at ;)
I did not even notice the funko´s at first glance :emb: but yeah, that blue meth Walter looks pretty dam cool :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Maaaan, i got thirsty looking at those bottles ;) :cool: Up up and way.... to the liquor store
s.super-smiley.gif
;)
"Up up and way.... to the liquor store
s.super-smiley.gif
"

@Asopp LOL! :hilarious: :rofl: That awesome! :cool:

Before I went to bed last night I placed my order! :woot: Hopefully I receive it next week, I'll share some pics here on this thread! :photo: :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: spass and Asopp
time_to_cook___breaking_bad_emoticons__by_sirkoto51-d62oxle.gif
@djs1401 @spass @PunkNinja @ocielz @DADDYCOOL187 @AlienKing @Asopp @Snollygoster @mlmaier84
Hello my fellow Breaking Bad NINJAS! :woot: I had no idea this existed until my brother texted me this pic! :OMG: :banghead: I also didnt know he collected Funko Pops! LOL! :joy: :D
View attachment 178898

I'm definitely gonna order myself a bottle! :drool: Question is, "Which one?"
"Which one?" That shouldn't even be a question bro! EVERY SINGLE ONE! This is so f**cking awesome! I hope Canada gets some kind of BrBa exclusive drink :LOL:

s.super-smiley.gif
;)
And THIS is awesome! They should have this in every country around the world. Imagine a RV bar which actually drives around at night while you party? :woot::woot:

"Which one?" That shouldn't even be a question bro! EVERY SINGLE ONE! This is so f**cking awesome! I hope Canada gets some kind of BrBa exclusive drink :LOL:
F**K YEAH it's FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy:

Cant wait to receive my bottle! :drool: Trust me bro, I really wanted ALL 3, but I had to settle with "The one who knocks!" If these are still available next month, I'll get another! :cool:

I do plan on opening the bottle. Definitely gonna take some shots to this song :headphone:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing and Asopp
F**K YEAH it's FU**ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :notworthy:

Cant wait to receive my bottle! :drool: Trust me bro, I really wanted ALL 3, but I had to settle with "The one who knocks!" If these are still available next month, I'll get another! :cool:

I do plan on opening the bottle. Definitely gonna take some shots to this song :headphone:

Did you get the bottle yet? :)