cooey

Kimchi Hell of High Water (Blu-ray Steelbook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) One Click

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
cooey submitted a new group buy:

Hell of High Water (Blu-ray Steelbook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive) One Click - Official HDN GB for Hell of High Water KimchiDVD Exclusive One Click version

Here is the GB for KimchiDVD's release of Hell or High Water Blu-ray Steelbook One Click

Release thread
Release date: 31st May, 2017

25 Available for this GB

Please read the T&C's!!!

Read more about this group buy...

Reactions: Actarus
Morning @cooey :) it's 3AM over here but had to stay up for your Group Buy :rofl:

Just an FYI, when I was redirected to paypal to make PMT, I was not given an option to add a note :confused:
So I put all the information in the PM I just sent you (same as Arrival Release)

1-Click Boxset Payment Done :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and Brett_S
Morning @cooey :) it's 3AM over here but had to stay up for your Group Buy :rofl:

Just an FYI, when I was redirected to paypal to make PMT, I was not given an option to add a note :confused:
So I put all the information in the PM I just sent you (same as Arrival Release)

1-Click Boxset Payment Done :thumbs:

Same! With this "new" interface on PayPal website, I can't find where adding the payment note. All the infos in a PM from me too :)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey and Actarus
Thanks guys

That's weird.....I thought there was a box that said something similar to 'Add instructions to merchant' on the payment page?

Thanks guys

That's weird.....I thought there was a box that said something similar to 'Add instructions to merchant' on the payment page?
AFAIK not when you're automatically redirected to PP from some "Buy now" link on an external website, e.g. the new GB system here. In such cases you can just log in and confirm payment.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey