Hell or High Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #51 - The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Which edition(s) did you buy?

• Box Set

• Full Slip A

• Full Slip B

• Lenti Slip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order April 27 at 3 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $123 (Boxset)
Notes: Box Set (300 copies) - Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (800 copies) - Lenticular (700 copies)
HDN Group Buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

Quantity for the GB is as follows:

One Click x 25 $158 each
Full Slip A x 30 $49 each
Full Slip B x 30 $49 each
Lenticular x 30 $49 each

18056712_2076816979212175_6788984634428818474_n.jpg HH2.jpg HH3.jpg HH4.jpg
HH1.jpg
1.jpg IMG_0813.JPG hohw.jpg
IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:
Wow, so many retailers making boxes now with nearly every release lol

Soon the people who buy them will need a house just for those

Looking forward to the other full slip and lenti reveal - love the blu collection

When it doesn't alter the price I say bring it on. I recently got the Eternal Sunshine Kimchi One Click which is excellent and the Machete one looks amazing.

Plus these boxes are 100000x better than the Blufans ones :D

When it doesn't alter the price I say bring it on. I recently got the Eternal Sunshine Kimchi One Click which is excellent and the Machete one looks amazing.

Plus these boxes are 100000x better than the Blufans ones :D

Oh quality wise they look incredible and the machete one looks cool.

Yeah the blufans ones look a bit tacky IMO. Something not right with them

Although there are a few of these boxes I would love to have got I really don't find the need for them in honesty. (Zeta did it very well with BvS but it's a film I only need one off because it's not great - IMO)

I personlly just can't buy the same steel with same bits and bobs but different slips regardless of how nice they are. And the space, where do you put them! I'm having to slow down on steels and vinyl anyway because I'm running out of room

And now most of these are getting 3 editons each time it's just overkill and makes it harder to pick one.
As much as I love kimchi, manta, blufans etc I really don't see the need to make 2 full slips and a lenti or 2 lentis and a full slip EVERY time.

It's like why do blufans even bother with a single lenti when they do a double lenti too (look how bad the back of the dory single lenti looks - pointless lol) but then again the Zootopia single lenti is the winner IMO so swings and roundabouts I suppose

I don't mind the same film with different steels and slips etc but I suppose if you can afford one clicks like many on here can every month then go for it, just not my bag and I don't have the funds in that bag anyway!

My point was it makes it more special when it's once every so often. Not every single release - and then it's the really crappy films that start to get them but they make the editons beautiful to entice you.
and let's face it machete border line touches that... This is coming from a Rodriguez fan

Why machete was chosen over from dusk till dawn is beyond me

Last edited:
Is this movie really good? I hope Jeff Bridges is not playing the reincarnation of Rooster Cogburn. Is his dialogue intelligible? I had a heck of a time making out what he said in that Coen Brothers movie.

Is this movie really good? I hope Jeff Bridges is not playing the reincarnation of Rooster Cogburn. Is his dialogue intelligible? I had a heck of a time making out what he said in that Coen Brothers movie.
Yeah, agree. He's been playing that same character since that movie (apart from maybe Tron) at least with his voice.

He's no different in this, but it suits the character a bit more......