Hell or High Water (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #51 - The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Which edition(s) did you buy?

• Box Set

• Full Slip A

• Full Slip B

• Lenti Slip

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular (Pre-order April 27 at 3 PM Korea time)
Prices: $35.99 (Individual editions) - $123 (Boxset)
Notes: Box Set (300 copies) - Full Slip A (800 copies) - Full Slip B (800 copies) - Lenticular (700 copies)
HDN Group Buy: Box Set - Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular

Quantity for the GB is as follows:

One Click x 25 $158 each
Full Slip A x 30 $49 each
Full Slip B x 30 $49 each
Lenticular x 30 $49 each

18056712_2076816979212175_6788984634428818474_n.jpg HH2.jpg HH3.jpg HH4.jpg
HH1.jpg
1.jpg IMG_0813.JPG hohw.jpg
IMG_0812.JPG

Last edited:
@Flloydo I remember you saying you hoped this would end up getting the steel treatment. :thumbs:

Cheers mate

I'll be very Interested in this if it happens

Plus Blu collection I can't resist

I also hope nice guys happens but I might go for the other Blu collection edition if a steel don't happen

Same goes for room, was hoping they would also do a steel aswel as a slip case editon (only see it the other week and loved it)

Cheers mate

I'll be very Interested in this if it happens

Plus Blu collection I can't resist

I also hope nice guys happens but I might go for the other Blu collection edition if a steel don't happen

Same goes for room, was hoping they would also do a steel aswel as a slip case editon (only see it the other week and loved it)
Would love steels for both of those! Doesn't look like anyone has plans to do them any time soon though unfortunately. :(

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Amazing news! This was one of my favourite movies from 2016 and to hear it's getting a Premium steelbook is music to my ears.

Was that yep to me?

Lol

And where was it confirmed?

Good news if so, but I don't like going on a GB for just one FAC as shipping works out better spread out between 4 and I don't always like FAC editons so its a gamble on the final art and i have to like another 3 facs coming out to ship with lol
Life's hard :LOL:

I maybe out of the loop on BLu Collection, are there usually GBs for these? Hell or High Water was a Top 3 film for me this year, no question.

really looking forward to some more information on this.