The Hut Link

Release date: November 5, 2012.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

10625677-1351072520-886723.png
Actual pics thanks to RiX:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got this in last night and it is a very good looking steel at a very reasonable price :thumbs:

Last edited:
Only £7 on Sainsbury's Entertainment if anyone's interested...got a copy the other day it's a straightforward steel and not as cheap-feeling as the Paramount/Universal ones so feels more worth it, plus comes with UV too if you're into that kinda thing...shame Hellboy II was made by Universal so the steel is one of those landscape designs (might just pick up the amaray).

Only £7 on Sainsbury's Entertainment if anyone's interested...got a copy the other day it's a straightforward steel and not as cheap-feeling as the Paramount/Universal ones so feels more worth it, plus comes with UV too if you're into that kinda thing...shame Hellboy II was made by Universal so the steel is one of those landscape designs (might just pick up the amaray).

thanks for the heads up on Sainsbury's. Been putting off getting this but for that price it would be nuts to. got 1 and 2 all for the same price as Zavvi Rambo :D

Reactions: rapta
thanks for the heads up on Sainsbury's. Been putting off getting this but for that price it would be nuts to. got 1 and 2 all for the same price as Zavvi Rambo :D

They had Ghostbusters for the same price the other day but haven't seen that film since I was really little so didn't know whether to go for it...kinda regret not getting it now! Especially since I have a couple of £1 Nectar vouchers so they would've only been £6 each! Several amarays that I had bought recently were cheaper in the clearance too...a little frustrating when you see that.