Hellboy II: The Golden Army (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #006) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 30 2020 - December 7, 2020
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order on September 30 at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £54.99

7449f0a7-93fd-4d4e-a05c-4668eaaa5aba.png

12701017-4234802565037482.jpg

12701017-1694802565432213.jpg 12701017-8884802565220512.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shark
Indeed but the EB slip will be much bigger than the FAC. This will play havoc with collectors OCD and is therefore not worth the risk :ohno:
The days of having 'OCD friendly' releases in this game are long gone. There are all sorts of slip and box sizes across all retailers now and unless you are specific with certain movies with a particular retailer then it's difficult. You can play the waiting game but some things may never arrive to your liking.

Email received this evening

Hello everyone,

We have an update on our BluPack of Hellboy 2, unfortunately we will have a very sort delay. The second lockdown in the UK caused a few issues and we have been trying to hit our initial release date by working extremely hard but unfortunately we will need a little longer, to get the hundreds of orders shipped.

We will now begin shipping on the 7th of Decemeber and as always, please allow upto a week to receive your fulfillment email.

We apologise for the delay but the package is looking great and it will soon be with you.

Thank you for your support and patience.

EverythingBlu

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
I didnt say I wanted it just that we are getting a matrix 4.
I do want a Hellboy III though, Loved the first Hellboy, the sequel Golden Army was lesser but still good just hope to see Del Toro finish the trilogy, and hopefully I can forget about HellBoy the 2019 remake:ohno:
With you on a Hellboy 3

Nice release, EverythingBlu have come up good again with this one - especially considering how light those Nova 4K John Wicks were for the same price...
Personally my favourite Hellboy movie - Doug Jones gets to use his own voice, better fight scenes, no Agent Myers, better fight scenes...:thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:
Nice release, EverythingBlu have come up good again with this one - especially considering how light those Nova 4K John Wicks were for the same price...
Personally my favourite Hellboy movie - Doug Jones gets to use his own voice, better fight scenes, no Agent Myers, better fight scenes...:thumbs::thumbs:

Very nice but I noticed a slip for The Crow in the background, what release is it?

• Haha
Reactions: EvilThing and DMD4k