Hellraiser 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook & Collector's Edition) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 6, 2020 - January 20, 2020
Purchase links: Steelbook - Collector's Edition (Pre order will be live on Friday November 29 at Midday 12pm UK Time)
Price: £17.99 (Steelbook) - £149.99 (Steelbook Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector's Edition Limited to 500 - The SteelBook is housed in the base of the sumptuously designed, resin-made & hand-painted Pinhead Bust, and this all comes boxed in Lament Configuration packaging.

12338121-1794715455164411.jpg 12278364-2144721226462252.jpg

Last edited:
I sent a message to arrow video in regards to the steelbook not including the booklet as advertised on Zavvi website

I will post their reply when I get it
Arrow busy at the moment due to moving all stock to a new warehouse so might be a delay in getting a reply

Reactions: MM3
Can anybody give me any info regarding this;
I have Red Carpet subscription and my card details with Zavvi need updating, but under the card “details update” box there is the Red Carpet “subscription summary” box which shows a fee of £9.99 per MONTH. Has anybody else noticed this? I don’t want to update my card details only to find that they will then charge me £9.99 for Red Carpet, when it should be an ANNUAL charge. Or is this just some error on Zavvi website which they can’t be bothered to sort out, but one that doesn’t materialise? Have contacted Zavvi, but their reply didn’t help at all, tbh. Have contacted them again for clarification, but in the meantime i thought someone on Hidef might be able to shed some light? Thanks for any help anyone can give.

I got an e-mail for a delayed delivery that they haven't sent it yet, blah blah.
More and more getting annoyed with Zavvi. The **** support is one thing, but having pre-orders running where they aren't sending them in time or even telling me "we're out and can't fulfill your pre-order" multiple times, it's incredibly pissing me off, especially if you're a customer that orders there very frequently.

Unboxing >>

There was no art card or book ninside :( Mayby thats why they change premiere to 20 January... Zavvi will give me 25 % refund for this and litlle dent on steelbook.

a little dent? it's huge!!! zavvi should send you a full refund or a new copy.

Reactions: ty233
I got an e-mail for a delayed delivery that they haven't sent it yet, blah blah.
More and more getting annoyed with Zavvi. The **** support is one thing, but having pre-orders running where they aren't sending them in time or even telling me "we're out and can't fulfill your pre-order" multiple times, it's incredibly pissing me off, especially if you're a customer that orders there very frequently.
zavvi is really strange. I received my copies 3 days ago.

Right?
I hate how they put 0% effort into communicating with the customers!
If you're late on sending something, let us now upfront. It happens 20% that I get an e-mail, the other 80% I check my orders and realise "hey I haven't gotten this yet and it says it's out already".
Now I'm just REALLY confused.
Earlier today;
"We are really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched."
Just now;
"Your order has been dispatched"

Zavvi only got a small amount of stock of the steelbook on december 24th

The Bust Edition stock was only just provided to Zavvi and is shipping now
Some customers orders might be shipped from Monday 13th
Release date was changed to January 20th for reasons I already posted on January 3rd due to arrow films moving stock to a new warehouse

Zavvi website list release date January 20th
The email zavvi sent on Thursday January 9th was to reflect this new release date that arrow films gave them on January 3rd
Zavvi website release date was updated on Friday January 3rd to show release date January 20th
Email sent on Thursday January 9th says we expect your order to be dispatched on or before week commencing 20/01/2020.
Zavvi was not given all the stock on december 24th of the steelbook only a small amount was provided and none of the bust edition was provided then

Zavvi only started to receive the Bust Edition Stock from Arrow on Friday January 10th but more stock is still to arrive

The arrow films warehouse is used to ship stock to retailers and also to ship to customers who order from arrow films own webstore

Bust Edition shipped
Order was shipped from Hut Warehouse
Tracked delivery

I should have delivery on Wednesday or Thursday or possibly before this

Fastway will be delivering in Rep of Ireland

I just noticed from my photos my Hellraiser Bust is missing 4 Nails
2 missing just above the nose on the forehaed
1 missing from the cheek on the left
1 missing above the right ear

I did not notice any loose nails in the box when removing the bust from the packaging.

I did notice some glue residue on the base I cleaned that off before taking the photos
I suspect some Nails came loose before been shipped and arrow missed re-attaching some of the nails or glue attempt to attach the nails failed.

I will be contacting Zavvi/Arrow tomorrow
As this cost €180 I will be looking for a replacement or decent partial refund

I just noticed from my photos my Hellraiser Bust is missing 4 Nails
2 missing just above the nose on the forehaed
1 missing from the cheek on the left
1 missing above the right ear

I did not notice any loose nails in the box when removing the bust from the packaging.

I did notice some glue residue on the base I cleaned that off before taking the photos
I suspect some Nails came loose before been shipped and arrow missed re-attaching some of the nails or glue attempt to attach the nails failed.

I will be contacting Zavvi/Arrow tomorrow
As this cost €180 I will be looking for a replacement or decent partial refund
Just make a trip to the hardware store and all you'll have to spend is £ 1 for 4 nails. Easy peezy lemon squeezy! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
So eh...
I've got the bust the other day and I ripped the 3 movies to my PC to watch.
Now I've gotta ask...
Can someone confirm to me that the audio of the second movie sounds as if it's played through a very low-quality speaker? Or a phone speaker or something?
The first movie's audio is perfectly fine and then the second one is weird :/

Awesome Steelbook! Got it today and love it, funny the first time I saw the first film I didn’t like it but second time around I really did lol go figure out...