Hellraiser 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook & Collector's Edition) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 6, 2020 - January 20, 2020
Purchase links: Steelbook - Collector's Edition (Pre order will be live on Friday November 29 at Midday 12pm UK Time)
Price: £17.99 (Steelbook) - £149.99 (Steelbook Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector's Edition Limited to 500 - The SteelBook is housed in the base of the sumptuously designed, resin-made & hand-painted Pinhead Bust, and this all comes boxed in Lament Configuration packaging.

12338121-1794715455164411.jpg 12278364-2144721226462252.jpg

Last edited:
Part 3 was not that bad. It was trying to be like Nightmare On Elm Street part 3-6, but without success. However it was interesting.

I hate it when they do that- release one steel from a trilogy, then later release the trilogy in one steel.

The original steel from arrow was sufficient enough. Obviously this is good for the fans, but why would I buy this when I already have the hellraiser steel from arrow.

I hate it when they do that- release one steel from a trilogy, then later release the trilogy in one steel.

The original steel from arrow was sufficient enough. Obviously this is good for the fans, but why would I buy this when I already have the hellraiser steel from arrow.

Why would i buy this if i have 3 release of the trilogy and none of whole franchise. Bad franchise but still would like to rewatch all of them

I have the original steelbook from arrow and I will buy this trilogy steelbook too...I really hope, that arrow release a separate mondo steelbook of hellraiser 2 one day.

Films aren’t great but the steel looks ok. Bit annoying to have a arrow release for the first film and then this, would of rather they just released this to start with. Anyway, will wait for in hand pics and price drop

Could you imagine the back cover debossed with spot gloss? Alas, it'll be another cheap barebones finish from Arrow.

Plus the cover artwork makes it look like Hellraiser: The Animated Series!! Easy pass for me.

After trialing it with ROBOCOP no reason why they shouldn't do the same again here with a gloss background and a matte Pinhead ...
...the style nicely revealed in this close-up pic of Arrow's ROBOCOP courtesy SteelPen:-
Capture.JPG

Glossing the background and leaving the main artwork matte may seem illogical but does appear to work well (IMO) judging by the most recent LION KING release.

Last edited:
After trialing it with ROBOCOP no reason why they shouldn't do the same again here with a gloss background and a matte Pinhead ...
...the style nicely revealed in this close-up pic of Arrow's ROBOCOP courtesy SteelPen:-

Glossing the background and leaving the main artwork matte may seem illogical but does appear to work well (IMO) judging by the most recent LION KING release.
Wait. So Robocop is a gloss steelbook with a matte main character?

Wait. So Robocop is a gloss steelbook with a matte main character?
@BluSteel2012
Robocop is mostly gloss finish with some with some parts matte

Did you not look at the unboxing video I posted in USA thread

Here is another unboxing video of USA release

Only difference between UK and USA is UK BBFC age rating on Jcard and Discs

Reactions: BluSteel2012