Hellraiser 1-3 (Blu-ray SteelBook & Collector's Edition) (Arrow Video) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 6, 2020 - January 20, 2020
Purchase links: Steelbook - Collector's Edition (Pre order will be live on Friday November 29 at Midday 12pm UK Time)
Price: £17.99 (Steelbook) - £149.99 (Steelbook Collector's Edition)
Notes: Collector's Edition Limited to 500 - The SteelBook is housed in the base of the sumptuously designed, resin-made & hand-painted Pinhead Bust, and this all comes boxed in Lament Configuration packaging.

12338121-1794715455164411.jpg 12278364-2144721226462252.jpg

Last edited:
Have pre-ordered the steelbook for now, I'm interested in the bust but want to see what the quality is like before I buy.

Nope they did not. this is a first such thing and I hope not the last because I cant stand beautiful German/French editions with non English booklets n stuff. I also do hope Arrow stars doing prints for releases like Scream Factory is doing.

• Informative
Reactions: Robles
Preordered.
Question. Why is it regarded as a trilogy? I mean, what sets these three movies apart from the 4th and so on. Doug is in the other movies (not all) as well.
Is this an official thing or is it a fan thing?

EDIT: or a studio thing?

Last edited:
Definitely a lot cheaper than the French one from the start of the year which was even a bit of a wait from paying to receiving in hand, it was limited to 150 though, and at time there was hype of nameless doing one but it never come to anything, so at the time was glad I ordered the French one. Move forward to end of November and they come out with one that looks very much the same but who was to know and by arrow as well of all people. I hope arrow do more of these sort of editions, but obviously will pass on this as it's more or less same apart from this has steelbook. Have ordered the steel which go nice with my bust, but it does siuck inna way you have something unique and boom another company takes out the same thing. Never mind the joys of collecting but hope we see more editions like this for sure. Would still have loved to have seen the nameless edition hopefully they do one day as that was the one to get.
If they made this even different to French one different base etc I might have grabbed it but just too much alike.

• Wow
Reactions: capricornio34232
Zavvi debit card charged for Steelbook

I not had payment attempt for the Bust Edition as far as I know

I hope zavvi don't try to take payment for the Bust edition until at least next week at the earliest as my credit card wont have the funds available until Monday 30th

Last edited:
Reactions: ty233
Note in regards to Arrow Films Website

Dear Arrow Customer,

www.arrowfilms.com is temporarily offline as we transition all of our stock to a new Distribution Centre over this coming week.

We are continually looking to improve our services and the website will be back up soon with improved functionality, including automated Tracking information on Tracked deliveries and more.

All current orders are secure and are being transferred over for fulfilment from our new warehouse to be fulfilled from January 13. The new website will also be live at this time, although we are working to have it up and running before then.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Team Arrow

Friday January 3, 2020

• Informative
Spot glossing of Pinhead's pins elevates this beyond the ordinary and despite the recognised artist behind the first edition got to say I prefer this new one:-
20200110_151515_resized.jpg

Unboxing >>

There was no art card or book ninside :( Mayby thats why they change premiere to 20 January... Zavvi will give me 25 % refund for this and litlle dent on steelbook.

Unboxing >>

There was no art card or book ninside :( Mayby thats why they change premiere to 20 January... Zavvi will give me 25 % refund for this and litlle dent on steelbook.

Reason for release date change is due to arrow films moving stock to a new Distribution Centre
This location provides stock to retailers and also orders done from arrow films website

I have contacted arrow video in regards the steelbook not having the booklet and will post their reply when I get it

Note in regards to Arrow Films Website

Dear Arrow Customer,

www.arrowfilms.com is temporarily offline as we transition all of our stock to a new Distribution Centre over this coming week.

We are continually looking to improve our services and the website will be back up soon with improved functionality, including automated Tracking information on Tracked deliveries and more.

All current orders are secure and are being transferred over for fulfilment from our new warehouse to be fulfilled from January 13. The new website will also be live at this time, although we are working to have it up and running before then.

If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]

Many thanks,
Team Arrow

Friday January 3, 2020

Last edited: